• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Do Not Suggest: GE LEVEL 5

every level has cost of preset medal amount, to make it fair for everyone, better prizes
  2. 200 % more diamond sale

8 months and still waiting, all other guild members have received it multiple times....what gives, you want us to spend money...i am waiting, but running out of patience lol
  3. great building change up

thanks
  4. daily challenge

how about putting (all) event building upgrades in Daily challenge. after quests are over.
  5. quest event upgrades

curious...why all upgrades are not a part of event...i have tossed almost all of my buildings as they are of no use if we cannot win all of the upgrades...when i do a event i expect if i finish quest, all the upgrades should be included, as space is limited. when i have to delete buildings to...