• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Dealer items sold out but nothing bought

Pretty much as the title says, on my worlds (EN server) of Tuulech, Norasel, and Brisgard, all show and item sold out despite the fact I have not bought anything. 1.247.1d4951fbb5 (02.01.2023 13:01), Havik79 (5973449), en18, en_US, Windows 10, Firefox/108.0, 1536x747, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla...
  2. Attack Efficiency Math

Sorry if this is the wrong place for it, but can someone help me with my math, please. So I am in SAV, I have a charcoal express, with 10 dining cars, in the forge bowl event, I have gotten 23 winners plaza selection kits. So if I do the same size for the same size, for 9 cars, I get 36%...
  3. Older age goods needed for negotitations

Is this a bug or something, why on earth while trying to get some negotiations for Venus carbon am I need to offer SAV SAAB SAM and even VF goods?
  4. SV replace SMB

Simple questions, I am in SAAB with 6G in coins, and a level 6 SMB, is it worth replacing the SMB with an SV. What exactly does the SV give in goods, would it give me SAAB or is it what OF goods or whatever the unrefined is for SAAB.
  5. Collection timers off

So I have my 10 recycling wheels, 7 sunken treasure, Tfarm, and 2 cidermills on 8 hour rotations, at the same time, I also have my 11 sleigh builders on 24 hour rotations. I just looked and for some reason, the ST and SB are on different time remaining, the SB should have 21 hours odd left but...
  6. Fighting in GE with AF units

So just after last weeks GE started I moved to AF, and was looking for advice. So far I have surrogate, recon, and battle unlocked, and wondering which is good for GE. In FE I could clear level 3 each week with not a huge amount of losses, basically I used 1 hover, stuck it in a corner...
  7. CE units advice

Just moved to CE yesterday and noticed the changes with units, like missile has 1 use, but can hit extra units, and just wondering if I need to change my tactics at all. So level 1 and 2 GE, and map, use 2 tanks, 2 art, 4 rogues, level 3 and if we need 4 is negotiating. PVP 2 tanks 6 rogues...
  8. What level for GB

How do you know what level is right for GB, so basically which of these are worth pushing on, and to where. Chateau, level 10. LoA, level 7. Babel, level 13, yeah that was before I got capitol. ToR, level 15. Zeus, level 8. CoA, Level 7. SMB, level 5. CDM, level 4, only went in 2 days ago. DT...
  9. Thoughts on next GB

So the short is, CC, AO, RFP, or SV. The long would be. CC I have the full set of BP, and it would only need me to use 1 xpac, but as it is I, lets say at daily collections I net 68FP, so extra would help, but I am in a good spot I feel. AO, the attack would certainly help, so would the extra...
  10. Aborting quest quick question

When you click abort this quest, and there is a pop up saying don't show this message again, what exactly does that mean, do not show this pop for this quest Ala auto dismiss, or don't show this pop up confirmation ever again. I finely started recurring quests in ME, and just want to know if I...
  11. Preparing for ME.

So I am currently preparing for moving into ME and just want so advice. I have been using foe manager to plan out the changes, so far I have laid out in my city now. 5 Paper mills, been using them for trades for getting new GB. 1 Blacksmith and clockmaker, spacing. 8 Gunsmiths. 2 Asbestos...
  12. City Sheild

Can someone tell me the point of this as I clearly miss read, I was under the impression that it stopped you from being attacked, but yet I activated it on 3 of the 4 worlds I am on over night and my city in Brisgard got attacked and plundered my India palace. Edit, yes I noticed after I posted...
  13. Resolution changed

So I updated firefox to the latest version, and deleted my internet files, and now I log back in the resolution looks wrong, like it is too small, I did notice in setting it has view point size, 1538 x 733. Can anyone help me get it back to what it was, not sure but not this rubbish looking, my...
  14. Quick start pack

I have been thinking of getting one of these, but have a couple of quick questions. Where it says A blue print for, does that mean one single part, or do you get the full blue print for that building, so you can build the whole thing from the get go. Anyone got one of those, thoughts?. What...