• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Royal Bathhouse motivation priority

Hello, I have Royal Bathhouse from the Egypt settlement at L4 producing 8fp, 6 troops and etc.. and i think it doesn't get motivated with any priority. I have Dark Doorwayas and L1 SoKs motivated before the Bathhouse which still sits unmotivated.
  2. Update Update to 1.122

Since the new update the game regularly becomes too heavy and unplayable, even with disabled animations.. i see it taking about 1G of RAM.. i need to restart firefox every 20 mins or so...
  3. Total FPs

Guys, Forge Points are the most important resource of the game! I think the player should be able to see how much in total he has as easy as possible, at any screen of the game (not just at GB donation), at most prominent place possible
  4. Total FPs

Proposal: Ability to be able to easily see how much FPs you have in total Reason: We have FPs in the FP bar and in packages in inventory, but nowehere we could easily see how much we have in total. I contribute a lot of FPs to GBs and I find myself many times a day open the inventory and...
  5. Resolution changed

That happened to me as well. After the Firefox upgrade resolution of the game changed and icons and graphics look scrambled.. I searched for solution and found none, so I simply reverted back to Firefox 50.1.0 and things are fine again, oh and disabled auto updates :)