• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

Thanks, As I understand it marking a thread as important is the only way of stopping it being deleted in 60 days. We have about 20 help files for beginners which I have to replace when they get deleted. These files are never responded to and do not change in size. 25 files that will not delete...
  2. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

We have the same situation. Lots on guidance for new members (which I have copied onto a Word doc so can be reposted) but that's a pain. On seeing your post about making them important I started doing that only to discover that a guild can only have 5 important messages. If space is the issue...
  3. In Tower battle by accident, help me.

Thanks I'll look into it a bit more.
  4. In Tower battle by accident, help me.

Thanks but yes I do know about that, but as soon as the accident happened 3 players in the Asteroid Tower list attacked me, none of them are my neighbours.
  5. In Tower battle by accident, help me.

I have accidentally clicked the tower in the Asteroid Continent map. It dumped me into what I think is the PVP tower tournaments. I am now being attacked by players much more powerful than I am. I am keeping them at bay with a city shield. It says there are 6 days to go. Am I stuck in this...
  6. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

My Guilds use the Guild Forum to provide Help and advice to beginners and new members. All beginners have a lot of FAQs this is where we posted our standard answers. This will now be totally lost. Please when possible add a Guild Help and advice facility to be used only by guild moderators...
  7. Echos of a departed player occur when trade offers are concluded.

Ok i'll forget it it is not worth getting heated about
  8. Echos of a departed player occur when trade offers are concluded.

I am only referring to guild members who leave the guild. Not those external players who have been invited to a conversation. They can't leave the guild because they are not members. If someone leaves a guild they loose rights to post to guild conversations (unless subsequently given access)...
  9. Echos of a departed player occur when trade offers are concluded.

In our guild We have 2 permanent conversations Trade offers and GBs. New guild members are manually added to these 2 conversations when they are admitted to the guild, else they cannot participate in this Guild trade activity conversation. The situation has arisen that if a player who has...
  10. Troops from a more modern era

Thanks for the answers. So that's the trick, it is a question of getting ahead your current age by exploring the future. I am Modern Age and am 2 provinces into post modern map, if I continue eventually I should start to get some unattached troops from the post modern. Until now I have not tried...
  11. Troops from a more modern era

Hi Folks, Could someone please explain how it is possible to be in the Modern era and have a late post modern MG squad? I have just been attacked by someone with them, while my defence team did some damage to them, I still lost. It set me to wondering if my attacker can have troops from the...