• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. rouges as seiges

well here we are again with more woes in 2020 my main point is the use of rouges as a seige this is completely ruining the game when everyone was complaining about spearfighters this just as bad as that the MAP is just a complete wash out with this there is no point in either attempting to...
  2. gvg cheating

when is inno games going to sort this out to stop the blatent cheating of dropping land with loaded fights and then retaken them for points this has ruined any chance of winning any of the PVP towers because these players are getting such a high ratio of points because they are filled with 80...
  3. stop point grabbing by dropping land

MY PROPOSAL is that all hexes should be available to siege MY REASONS gvg is for guild versus guild i am sick to death of guilds dropping land and then retaking it for points this is not the way guild versus guild should be played. DETAILS I think that if every hex was available...