• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Liam in Aus

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

Wow how hurtful, thanks for the support hero
  2. Liam in Aus

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

I‘m using an iPad, when I clicked the Beta link it took me to a browser version where there is no landscape, nor the buildings I created. Is there a link to a Beta app? thanks very much Liam
  3. Liam in Aus

Aussie Battlers are Recruiting

Hi Scooby, thanks for your comment Bud. Can you clarify what you mean by “get 3 others to assist you....” sorry I’m not sure what you mean. I’ve not used the game chat, not even sure if it’s on iPad:-) look forward to your clarification, cheers
  4. Liam in Aus

Aussie Battlers are Recruiting

If you enjoy GE, GBG and a laidback crowd please read our Guild description and message me if you’re interested thanks very much Liam the Lion 007
  5. Liam in Aus

Guild only

Is there a way to set up a Journal, which would be used to store information just for your own Guild that can only be accessed by your Guild Members? thanks, Liam
  6. Liam in Aus

Looking for a guild to call my home

Hi mate, are you still looking for a guild? If you are, please see the thread I posted today cheers Liam
  7. Liam in Aus

“Lite and easy” are recruiting

Hi all, Fatman and I just started up a new guild yesterday. We play every day and looking for players that enjoy GE & GBG to build up the Guild level. It’s and easy going Guild looking to have members that want to progress their Cities but also enjoy the game and chit chat with Guild mates. If...
  8. Liam in Aus

Lite and easy are recruiting

Hi all, Fatman and I just started up a new guild today We play every day and looking for players that enjoy GE & GBG to build up the Guild level. It’s and easy going Guild looking to have members that want to progress their Cities but also enjoy the game and chit chat with Guild mates. If...
  9. Liam in Aus

Closed Forge Ahoy!

Please choose me at random, I need the diamonds for expansion :-)
  10. Liam in Aus

Looking for small guild in Arvahall

Hi Mate, did you find a guild? Send me a PM if you didn't :-)
  11. Liam in Aus

Closed Forge Ahoy!

A4, B6, C8, D5, E2, F1, G7, H3
  12. Liam in Aus

If you’re a regular, then join The Regulars!

We are a very casual & friendly bunch from all over the world, already have 2 free FPs per day from Townhall. We are looking for another 3 or 4 players to join us. The guildmembers want to stay small @ around 12 people. Key requirements are same as many guilds, * complete GE past level 2 (get...
  13. Liam in Aus

Event Spring Event 2018

Where can I see the quest list? Thank you :-)
  14. Liam in Aus

The Regulars are recruiting!

We are a very casual bunch, already have 2 free FPs per day from Townhall. We are looking for another 3 or 4 players to join us. Our guildmembers want to stay small @ around 12 people. Key requirements are same as many guilds, * complete GE past level 2 (get past 32 battles) * aid at least 5...
  15. Liam in Aus

Winter event daily tasks

Yes that’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much llela
  16. Liam in Aus

Winter event daily tasks

Where can I find daily event tasks for the next week? Thanks ho ho ho :-)