• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Plundering

Has it ever been discussed regarding plundering an opponent if they unsuccessfully attack you, I think it would add an interesting dimension to the game?
  2. Arctic Future Town Hall, Oceanic Future Armies

How is it possible for a player to be in the Arctic Future yet have Oceanic Future Armies?
  3. Tournaments

I often see some players in several tournaments at a time, however I struggle to get in one during the duration of a tournament, I have conquered the province that gives me access to the relevant tower, is it that you need to be attacked to get entry to a tournament because attacking players...
  4. Packages

In the packages section there should be three different packages to buy, I only have the option of buying the army package, the other two are never there, anyone else have this problem or should I report it?