• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. vikingraider

Forge Bowl event here then gone?

Forge bowl event said it had started, I used some resources doing the first few missions, and now it's gone
  2. vikingraider

Hood change

In my hood on O, I've been placed with several players 1 age above mine. Is this a new way of organising hoods?
  3. vikingraider

Contact Support: CdM vanishing

On O and B worlds CdM sometimes doesn't load up and there is just an empty space. If I hover over where it should be the info is shown and if I click on it the GB appears.
  4. vikingraider

How many forge points have I bought?

I remember reading on this forum somewhere about how to work out how much gold you've spent on fp. And also how many fp you've bought. Does anyone know where it is please?
  5. vikingraider

Fixed: [43937] No indication of relic prize

I've just won 2 silver relics on O world, and when I clicked on them I received no indication of what they were. Also happened to me just now on B.
  6. vikingraider

Could PvP results be improved

Last night I left my city with around 30 minutes of the PvP left. I was in 1st place and a decent bit ahead of 2nd. When I looked this morning the winner of the PvP was someone I wasn't up against but it says he's the winner. This must be down to the neighbourhood change. Isn't there a better...
  7. vikingraider

Rare Earth

Our guild Rare Earth is currently recruiting. We offer forge point swap threads, and enjoy taking part in GE every week. GE level 4 is unlocked most weeks. We have one requirement, that GE level 1 is completed every week. If you'd like to join our friendly guild please pm me in the game world...
  8. vikingraider

Units far more advanced than players era

I've just moved in to a new hood and have just been attacked by a player with a champion 3 era's above his current age. I was just wondering how a player can have units several ages in front?