• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Blue Rabbit

Soccer Contest

2. Blue Rabbit

Already Suggested: Friend's list: last time online

I read the "Do not suggest" thread and nothing was there regarding this suggestion. I also looked through the open suggestions and saw nothing (admittedly, it was a cursory look, I didn't do an in depth search). Hence why I suggested it. As for all the other comments on how there already are...
  3. Blue Rabbit

Already Suggested: Friend's list: last time online

Proposal: Indicator for when someone on your friend's list was last online Reason: As your friend's list becomes more populated, it becomes difficult to manage it, as there's no direct way of knowing if someone in there is still playing the game Details: As your friend's list becomes more...
  4. Blue Rabbit

Closed Holiday Crossword 2017

Across: 3: We shake this, and to our amusement, it snows! (4,5) SNOWGLOBE 6: This piece of candy is usually brought out this time of year (5,4) CANDYCANE 7: Oceanic Future part 5 was recently released. This troop will be the last to unlock (7) OCTOPOD 8: This is a shop filled with sweets/candy...
  5. Blue Rabbit

Houndsmoor down?

I can't log in to O on Firefox and Edge and on Chrome the game doesn't load completely. On Android, it lets me in but says there's a connection problem and won't download an update.
  6. Blue Rabbit

Tracen Timer on Chair Icon

Wonderful news! Keep up the good work! ^_^
  7. Blue Rabbit

Tracen Timer on Chair Icon

Yes please, make this go live as soon as possible.