• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Aelin Wildfire

Mods vs. Non-Mods

2. Aelin Wildfire

Mods vs. Non-Mods

3. Aelin Wildfire

Closed Haiku Contest

Southern Hemisphere The smell of wattle. Sunshine-bright blossoms blooming. Bringing warmth and joy.
  4. Aelin Wildfire

Closed Fall Event Contest

Custard Tart Chocolate Fudge Cake Apple and Blackberry Pie
  5. Aelin Wildfire

Mods vs. Non-Mods

6. Aelin Wildfire

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. Aelin Wildfire

Mods vs. Non-Mods

8. Aelin Wildfire

What number am I thinking of?

The number I was thinking of is 875. No-one guessed exactly, and so the prize goes to the person who guessed the closest number. Congratulations, Xtr3m3Pullu, with your guess of 853, you were closest to the number I was thinking of.
  9. Aelin Wildfire

This contest is now closed. Entries will be checked and the winner announced in due course.
  10. Aelin Wildfire

Update to 1.200

Dear Queens and Kings, The update to 1.200 will take place on Monday. March 15th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below: Bugfixes...
  11. Aelin Wildfire

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

The update to 1.200 arrives Monday. March 15th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback on this thread.
  12. Aelin Wildfire

13. Aelin Wildfire

This month's contest will be another guessing contest. I'm thinking of a number between 0 and 1001, can you guess what it is? The total prize for this contest is 150 current era goods (30 of each) and 500 diamonds! The prize will be awarded to the person who guesses the exact number I am...
  14. Aelin Wildfire

How many Chocolate Coins?!

Congratulations, KingAlex! You are our only winner with an exact guess of 126 chocolate coins! Your prize of 500 Pots of Gold has been awarded. Don't forget to keep an eye out for our next forum contest, coming soon!
  15. Aelin Wildfire

This competition is now closed.
  16. Aelin Wildfire

How close will your guess be?
  17. Aelin Wildfire

This month's forum contest is a guessing competition. Can you guess how many Chocolate Coins are in Paddy's pot? There are no clues for this competition, simply take your best guess! Hints won't be given, so please don't ask. The Chocolate Coins were very carefully counted into the pot by...
  18. Aelin Wildfire

Update to 1.198 -Feedback

The update to 1.198 arrives Monday. February the 15th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback on this post.
  19. Aelin Wildfire

Update to 1.198

Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.198 will take place on Monday, February 15th.There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below: Bugfixes...
  20. Aelin Wildfire

Guild Admin Conversations

Coming soon!