• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. dimondus

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

I thought mystery chest activated after completing event, then countdown is started for the next event
  2. dimondus

The "helping chest" will stay in your inventory they only discontinued the building
  3. dimondus

Other Valentine's Sale Feedback

Oh, my bad. Yes, now I remember :) Clicked it away too fast thinking its a part of offers. Honestly, I'd rather get Sleigh builder or Fan Shop but "beggars can't be choosers"
  4. dimondus

Do we get anything? Sorry, I didn't notice
  5. dimondus

Motivation priorities

Does it influence order of priority if I choose an option for goods production (for example current age Fan Shop) vs other options in that building?
  6. dimondus

Thank you for presents that we have to pay for
  7. dimondus

Motivation priorities

So their "importance" priority overwrites "age" priority, I see. Thanks for clarification.
  8. dimondus

Motivation priorities

Does the system take into account the age of particular building? I've noticed lower age special buildings have lower priority than current age ones.
  9. dimondus

Drummer or color guard

Don't waste Store kit for those buildings! I usually use one unattached Drummer in city defense or very early in the game when I do manual fights. With 68/76% and a rogue hideout you can do autofights as soon as you get Traz
  10. dimondus

Forge Bowl Event.

You'll never get to silver in this event without spending/buying diamonds. Bronze, probably if you lucky
  11. dimondus

Option to skip animations during negotiation

Proposal: Add an option in Settings menu OR make possible to skip animations after each step by mouse left click Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? It was suggested once but thread quickly...
  12. dimondus

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I believe you receive both rewards by getting to Diamond
  13. dimondus

I also don't get it what to "evaluate" in that pointless building? Ctrl+A - Shift+Del - Done! :)
  14. dimondus

GBG IS BROKEN

I'm not a GBG coordinator or even a guild leader but is it so hard to just COMMUNICATE with other top guilds and explain that sector swapping is mutually beneficial? Of course if it takes 2 days for your guild to clear sector then none will negotiate with you but then again why your guild even...
  15. dimondus

Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

If it has 50% chance of success then it has 50% "rate" of success with the last try. Where are you bringing these numbers from? (OP too, please post formulae) The only time you success 100% is when its 3 choices and 3 tries. Other than that its a gamble. Of course if you have 6 choices and 3...
  16. dimondus

Daily quests

Hmm, maybe I was lucky few times in a row. It would be logical to receive easier challenges for weaker rewards, like joker piece.
  17. dimondus

Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

Well, if you're focusing on light unit production in particular age then you'll have to scroll over for a looong time after every battle.
  18. dimondus

Daily quests

I noticed challenges that reward event currency tent to be much easier, so it can be a time to get a bunch of day 7 rewards.