• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Morrisrat

Retreating in PvP for medals

I'm quite new to the game and recently was moved to a new neighbourhood so I hadn't come across this before. A neighbour constantly attacks me only to retreat after 2/3 moves. This happens even when I have units of an era below the attacker. Having checked the pvp, the attacker can do 50 battles...
  2. Morrisrat

Fixed: [38788] Tavern Capacity Shield disappearing

When doing the rounds of tavern visiting by using the tavern button on friend tab at base of screen, always have my tavern in view along with the shield thing that shows visitor number/seats. During this process it disappears above the tavern to a point off screen where it's impossible to move...