• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. IS game broken? reset lasting 8 mins so far today

I got: Thankyou for contacting Forge of Empires Support We are sorry about this and it is being looked into at the moment. We apologise for the inconvenience
  2. IS game broken? reset lasting 8 mins so far today

Its still going on en5 (GvG map noon reset)
  3. Forwarded: Enhance Accessibility for the Visually Impaired

It just makes sense that the font size and colour should be customisable for those who have difficulty reading small text.
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

A thought about Attrition. The main reason I don't play as much GvG as I would like is that most of the activity is just before and just after the GvG maps are reset at 8pm server time. This must cause a significant load on the servers at around 8pm each day. With Attrition wouldn't it be...
  5. New Content Great Building Contribution Window

I'm one of the lucky ones getting the new screen. Overall I think it is a good improvement. However I have four suggestions / concerns. Firstly I don't like the order in which it spends the FP packages. If I click 10, I would expect it to spend a 10 FP package and not use the 2's and 5's...
  6. New Content Friends Tavern

I'm getting a random 5 tavern silver too and only noticed it today since the update. It occurs in different seat positions and different size tables, so I think it is purely random, like getting a BP when aiding. I'm guessing the probability is between 10% and 20%.
  7. Flash Player

Firefox are dropping support for Flash too. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36856449 Does Inno have a long term plan to migrate over to a different technology? Does HTML 5 have the features to replace those in Flash? Thanks