• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. LawrenceOfArabia

GE level 5

GE level 5 Proposal: In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea. I would like to see GE level 5, I've finished GE level 4 for the week and now basically have nothing to do in the game for nearly 4 days, I see this with other players as well, use the same graphics, all scarey...
  2. LawrenceOfArabia

Fixed: Build Menu not working?

Build Menu not working? i click on the build menu, in different worlds, Diengo, O world (whatever it is called) and the build menu just flows for a few seconds then does nothing ive restarted computer, cleared cookies and caches, tried IE and Microsoft Edge it was all working okay yesterday now...
  3. LawrenceOfArabia

Fixed: [37408] Store building not working

I tried to post this in the bugs section but says I don't have permission to do so....... I received today in the fall event a "Store building" I tried to use this to store a "hall of fame" which it appears I can do, same with tree of love etc...but when I go to click on the Hall of Fame...