• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. MP75

Player MP75

SAV tech tree finished
  2. MP75

Player MP75

SAV Map conquered
  3. MP75

Player MP75

28.02.2021(East-Nagach)
  4. MP75

Player MP75

New GbG personal record :
  5. MP75

Uses of diamonds

You could buy expansions with diamonds !
  6. MP75

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

You should have used 8 SAAB artilery units because they ignore stealth,LOL
  7. MP75

the only units worth to train in SAAB are the ranged units,here is how they won encounter no.61 on this week GE by auto battle :
  8. MP75

Player MP75

SAAB Colony stage 2(Space Marines Training Center)
  9. MP75

I collect 560 Mars Ore in 24 hours from 14 Mars Ore Synthesizers
  10. MP75

you can get Mars Ore by producing it in your city,but beware of plunderers :hide:
  11. MP75

I don't have enough Mars Ore to complete all SAAB techs and the Space Carrier is giving random special goods,i got the most of the time Promethium which i don't need it anymore because i get a lot from my Arctic Harbor,Space Carrier should give special goods from the player's age after unlocking...
  12. MP75

Player MP75

SAAB World Map done
  13. MP75

Player MP75

My best GbG record by fighting :
  14. MP75

St Patricks

Celtic Forest can be plundered or not ?
  15. MP75

Forwarded: Battleground sectors

I didn't see any of this happened while me and my guildmates were fighting on a province at the same time,when the province was taken a message said that the province was conquered and the fight was over.Try to clear your cache on your internet browser and see if there will be any bug again ;)
  16. MP75

Player MP75

Guild Battlegrounds(Silver League)
  17. MP75

New Content Space Age Mars

I just have reached a global ranking points number that is looking like a phone number easy to remember 133,333,033 8-)
  18. MP75

You're right,i'm producing 540 Mars goods at every 8 hours but i can't do more than twice 8 hours production ! Now my stock of Mars Ore is getting low but the good part is that i have almost 14K each of Mars Goods ;)
  19. MP75

I know that because you need to get Mars Ore in order to finish the tech tree,i said :"tech tree is finished and now i'm gathering Mars Ore for fun and PvP points",i didn't say that you have to finish the tech tree to get Mars Ore !
  20. MP75

Check this out,tech tree is finished and now i'm gathering Mars Ore for fun and PvP points ;)