• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Inno doesn't value their customers one bit - if they did the 1st indication would be that the annoying popup that comes up screwing up everybody's collections would have never made it out of beta let alone this long in the main game - it would have been removed, but their objective is to put as...
  2. Cross world diamond collecting

They also said: They would Never remove GvG
  3. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

A Rival of Fragments - as soon as the 24 hour task showed up - my thought is absolutely not - the rivals are now going the way of junk. The only thing inno is interested in now is depleting whatever resources you have. Beware the fragments of diamonds is not far away!
  4. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Screwed out of my 1400 pots of gold to do 2 4 hour jumps anf then you jerks ask for an 8 hour skip for more pots of gold - you BASTARDS have gotten very thievish - BASTARDS
  5. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Totally agree - I'm sorry I even made an attempt - it totally ruined my event process now. Won't even bother with the rest of the main event now that I'm s_ _ _ out of luck now and resources!
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Have you noticed who is now back after a year or 2 to pick up the confrontational comments. He must have been thrown out of the US forum and is back creating conflict here
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Amazing! Good thing you guys aren't trying to craft a superbowl championship game. What a mess it would be! It would be impossible to tell if the best team won or if it was the worst team. Truly some crafty whiners trying to make a mediocre team a champion.
  8. Not a Bug: Higher age BPs misleading

A question: Is it just the next age or any age above the player's current age; can a player in Bronze age era acquire bp's from Saturn era?
  9. Not a Bug: Higher age BPs misleading

never mind ref wiki: Fragments of Rustic Autumn Vineyard Upgrade Kit and gains a production of Blueprints - blueprints of current or higher age. A terminology problem because it's not just Next Age bp's but current as well.
  10. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

So far an easy event to get the Maxed Main Prize - No diamonds with a lot of days left. The event provided so many Nut Crackers that the ketebo frags are now of no use. Saved me many months of acquisition; I am now mass-aid self-sufficient! At first glance, the new retreat bldgs. would seem to...
  11. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Guild Goods for a Daily? - Sure not worth unloading anything for that - lol
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Why should you be entitled to 500 fights in GbG per day? Use the boost bldgs., but it is a chance to get more fights in NOT a guarantee as you suggested! And, just for the record, my attrition level is 120 at the current time.
  13. Recruiting units

use your inventory troop units boxes - you get them from the events
  14. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Your chances of doing well increase when you increase your battle capability. That's a 100% chance of doing better. When you spend goods on a "chance" of doing better, you are asking for something more than you are capable of, it should not be Guaranteed! And before someone says it's not the...
  15. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

1) Increase your guild size with power players. 2) Increase your Battle stats so you can compete. 3) Stop worrying about the large guilds. You made it into diamond league - Great - with the points shown, you will might be able to stay in diamond league. The fact is if you can't make it in...
  16. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Just except that the foe GbG welfare checks have been reduced ( no more endless free stuff).
  17. Cross world diamond collecting

Well they best give us a chance to say which city get the current diamonds before locking out the other cities. And the cities that get locked out will be considered dead cities at that point.
  18. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

The event is not proving to be of any fun for me; I'm sitting on the side lines for this one
  19. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

GvG is like no other aspect of the game. Not PvA, not GbG, and I seriously doubt Raids will be even close. Sieges can be broken, taking of sectors can be quickly swiped from another guild attempting to take a sector, and so on. There is no other action in the game like GvG!