• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. RTSFirebat

Update Update to 1.246 and 1.247 feedback

Lower the price of the no ads sub or god forbid make it a one off payment.
  2. RTSFirebat

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

That won't help at all, cause all it means is you first have to convert your cash into premium currency and then buy the subscription. Which is even worse. The subscription is way too expensive
  3. RTSFirebat

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Inno I rarely log into the forums, but I sent a support ticket asking about this... Change and you asked for feedback. So here it is... You expect someone who's paid money and supported your game for years to now watch some of the most cringy ads I've ever seen. If I wanted to watch two poorly...
  4. RTSFirebat

Update to 1.192 Feedback

Too many items in auctions now. Way too many. Decrease the time for auctions to an hour or have two going on at once. The former wouldn't be hard to implement. As stated already it can take ages for something you want to appear and when it does the auction prices go insane.
  5. RTSFirebat

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

My biggest issue, is the filters! If I start something then just PIN IT to the top of all threads, not this weird filter thing. It saves me maybe a few seconds.
  6. RTSFirebat

Closed The King's Jigsaw Woes

All done :D Rearranging was a challenge haha - excuse the mess.
  7. RTSFirebat

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Cleopatra

What an unproductive answer! Here's a better one: Using money (Recommend you want for special offers of more diamonds for your cash to pop up), rarely from quests rewards, wishing wells (Very low chance) and from GE rewards. Yes it is, just cause you don't see it as issue, doesn't mean...
  8. RTSFirebat

That is open to debate. I'm in Comp and taking provinces is a pain. Earlier ages the goods are easier to come back and cheaper. Offering no alternative is still not fair.
  9. RTSFirebat

Quest 12: Cleopatra: "Spend some Forge Points" and "Acquire a province" Why offer no alternative??? In later eras acquiring a province is a HUGE HUGE task. If you're trying to force people through the ages, you're going the WRONG way about it!
  10. RTSFirebat

Update Update 1.93

Looking good as always. But look don't you think its about time you just flat out say if GvG will ever be added to the mobile apps or not? Then we can accept half a game forever instead of endlessly hoping your development team are working on that and not another event! (Events are good, I'm...
  11. RTSFirebat

New Content Friends Tavern

This is all good and fine but why are you wasting time on this when the mobile apps are still gimped compared to the browser. Why does the gb not have collection times?! Why is there no treasure hunt? (come on this should be easy to implement!), why is there still no access to GvG or the...
  12. RTSFirebat

WTF maths on diamond

Maybe so but your maths doesn't add up at all.
  13. RTSFirebat

WTF maths on diamond

So, not sure what to think here but if you look at diamond prices on the browser, 1700 for £14.99, OK not bad, they say 81% more. But if you look on the android app it says 1500 diamonds for £14.99 and that is 108% more... WTF kind of maths is that? And how on earth does buying via the browser...
  14. RTSFirebat

Update Update 1.85

The new iron age buildings look brilliant. Glad to see them updated. Still waiting for Mobile GvG, is that ever going to be implemented? Sometimes I think I should just give up hope of ever being able to join in GvG at anytime.
  15. RTSFirebat

Event Fall Event 2016

Please make things easier to see on the mobile apps this time. Every single event it's difficult to find things. The tickets for example were near invisible
  16. RTSFirebat

Fixed: Music is messed / doubled up on Mobile app

Issue is still in the Android mobile app, over a month since I last reported it.
  17. RTSFirebat

I see this bug is still in game, ideally if others could confirm this so I know I'm not losing my mind would be ideal.
  18. RTSFirebat

Event Summer Event 2016

Why have you guys still learnt nothing from the Easter event. Seeing the tickets on a mobile device is next to impossible at times. Yet on the browser they are huge and as clear as day. Make the hidden items bigger next time please! I can't be the only person out there which gets irritated by...
  19. RTSFirebat

World: Mount Killmore Browser and Version: N/A Overview of the bug: Since the latest update the mobile app (On android, not idea about iPhone) plays the browser music but then randomly cuts to the old mobile app music. Sometimes it plays both at the same time! Screenshots: N/A How often this...
  20. RTSFirebat

Forwarded: "non-guild" option when setting trades

+1 Excellent idea.