• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Goremise

General conversation

Pepperidge Farm Remembers
  2. Goremise

General conversation

Wow, the last time I commented here was in Oct 2021 and I see my comment is only 1 page away. What on Earth happened.... I mean I know almost everyone quit, but still.
  3. Goremise

Time to leave Forge of Empires

Kinda too little too late. The thing is why should it take 10 years for feedback to cause anything to happen? It seems still the last time our feedback mattered was the first version of the pvp tower which everyone hated so much, but after that so many quit the forums next to died entirely...
  4. Goremise

Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Had to login after so long just to say I find this update hilarious, cause as we have seen many times over a feature no one likes on beta, such as the pvp tower, still gets released on live anyway. So beta feedback is usually quiet pointless - So when this gbg ending feature gets released that...
  5. Goremise

Yeah, it was hard enough to get new members in a top guild on S world when it was new, and they still released a newer world after that regardless of the fact that its already hard to cap guilds now as the games very inactive. I Still, for example, don't understand the Chateau nerf, why they...
  6. Goremise

Advertising

I see I left for around half a year and the forums all but died and the game now has adverts trying to be forced in. I knew it was a bad time to launch a new server as with how inactive the newest at the time S world was. Wonder if this game has gone into maintenance mode - they made their...
  7. Goremise

Yeah, I've basically quit as well, one to many bad updates with constant things added that no one asked for as feedback continues to go ignored. just logging in now for the guild, not long now. Sad to see you go just like the others, another long time vet leaving the game. Its understandable...
  8. Goremise

Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Probably cause they realised only 1-2% of total people playing FoE is even doing this settlement at all. I don't understand this concept of "lets make each settlement worse then the last". It was hard enough to do Aztec while staying sane to the point that I took like another 2 months on the...
  9. Goremise

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Oh yeah the maps terrible for weak guilds, but awesome for strong ones. If you the little guy, get ready to never leave HQ even harder then the usual map :) Its too bad though that all the rewards from this bigger map are terrible
  10. Goremise

New rewards are better? Getting coins and supplies is better? If anything i'd rather not get either and the rewards would instantly improve, as its less clicks for useless stuff. Though I wish there was a way to just skip the reward screen entirely, don't really see why I need to know each...
  11. Goremise

Oh I see, so my guildies being confused is entirely due to them and myself using the new feature they added, heh. That is rather annoying, could have easilly done as as you said
  12. Goremise

Why are coins and supplies a reward for gbg fights on the new map? Its just extra clicks for basically nothing. Its annoying enough that if you have a 2 wave battle, you click Attack, auto, auto ok ok attack, auto auto ok ok (Having to move locations multiple times amongst the lag of the game)...
  13. Goremise

New bug: or old? newly captured zones not showing the sword locked symbol unless you refresh the map
  14. Goremise

I could list all the names that have quit, including multiple long time forum posters like Ati2 whose been here since launch, but with that attitude, not much point to post proof. Remain calm, games dying sure and has lost so many players, especially when you look at actual data graphs of active...
  15. Goremise

This new map is so weird. Some HQ's have 4 zones next to them, some have 3, some have no build slots, lucky ones have one. if you get the one middle 3 slot first you just take everything around it instantly as all the places around either have one slot or maybe 2. I thought it'd be bigger then...
  16. Goremise

It seems like that, the post here says what its always been, 40 minimum over the entire guild. But the Video itself stated 40 from every single member (which is utterly terrible and will cause SO many more people to quit if they havn't already after this past years worth of updates which has...
  17. Goremise

Update Update 1.218 feedback

We did some minor tweaks to the Castle System (some of them were already added to the browser version in the last update). These include: the red badge above the castle (to show you can collect the chests or have earned castle points), a visible scrollbar to help you better see and navigate the...
  18. Goremise

Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

I'd laugh, so hard, if the next April fools they change every Render for every building and road in the entire game to the Red Exclamation mark in game for a day.
  19. Goremise

GBG IS BROKEN

.... hahahahaha yeahhhh. Theirs a lot of work for them to do with gbg, I hope a lot more changes are coming besides just a new map that will just have this happen but on a slightly larger scale. Seriously give us some xserver and fix matchmaking and base it on guild member numbers :)
  20. Goremise

Castle System - Feedback

Because its extra clicks, FoE loves to give you extra clicks, everything needs so many clicks for no reason at all but clicks. Competitive? The castle is literally the opposite of competitive. Its just there to be there and is entirely ignorable, I like that its entirely ignorable, what's the...