• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Belergon

Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  2. Belergon

Petition for the reinstatement of the guild Dragonstorm on Korch

I support the idea. If there is any way to reinstate, then I am behind it.
  3. Belergon

Fixed: GB Levels being deleted with Donator FPs

Not to mention that I have lost 67 levels from my Kraken, I am loosing daily lots of fp because of that. Not to mention all the thousands of invested fp into various Krakens. I am certain that if Inno is capable of deducting fp from exploiters then they are more then capable of adding all the...
  4. Belergon

Champion of Korch

Belergon - Oceanic Future - The Pirate Ship - 228744 Points
  5. Belergon

Update Update 1.93

Thanks for the update guys and girls. Shame they didn't mention it in update notes, but yes, it is still working in all places as far as I have seen, when you click on icon:)
  6. Belergon

Update Update 1.93

It is not possible to visit players city nor the GB anymore from ranking lists. Why so?
  7. Belergon

Champion of Korch

Belergon - Arctic Future - The Pirate Ship - 165600 Points
  8. Belergon

Pool Aiding

Tick on/tick off button would be good. You don't always want to aid absolutely everyone. Someone doesn't aid you for years so I don't want to aid them back either. But aiding plus tavern visiting does take way too long and is complete waste of time. There is lots more useful things to do then...
  9. Belergon

The Arc is too powerful

-1. It has been way too long now that way and start implementing changes like that ow would only be completely unfair to those who have not reached the level 80. If you want to make a difference like that then might as well roll every GB back to level 0 and remove all the FP packs they have...
  10. Belergon

Champion of Korch

Belergon - Arctic Future - The Pirate Ship - 141728 Points
  11. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

Spies can do much harm indeed:) But as you say Markp, you have done well with your new guild and do you think that you wouldn't like to be recognized in a list what would show your achievements? And you are a good example in that case to show how well a young and not so well established guild...
  12. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

There I said it indeed. But is that not something that shows that those guilds who are all ready at some status have not worked towards GE winning. There might be 20 AF players in brand new guild and still to be able to help players in IA to finish GE and supply them with goods. GE negotiation...
  13. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

Exactly my point. So having a high level CdM, CoA and Zeus wont make any difference. We have few very early age players in guild who finish GE 48/48 every week, despite having only less then 25% attack boost. Finishing GE successfully sometimes means negotiating and sometimes fighting...
  14. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

I absolutely agree with you that the base % changes on depending how many members there are in a guild. The idea of GE is to bring members closer together. An alternative to GvG. To compete against other guilds. The fact whether there is 30 people in guild or 80 only changes the base percentage...
  15. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

Ok. By this logic then current Guild ranking system is unfair and inaccurate also. There can be a guild consisting of 20 good players and hold first position in guild rankings when another guild with 80 players is at 20th position. Fact remains that number of wins in GE only shows how well...
  16. Belergon

Forwarded: [Great Buildings] Great Building collection cycle

+1 Its a good idea helping to keep collections on track every day without having to slip the collection every day later and later, little by little untill you need to leave it all overnight. As mentioned, even 30 minutes or 15 minutes would do the trick.
  17. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

That is true again. Regardless to that it would be quite nice to have some sort of ranking system for guilds to show how well they have done in GE. Maybe to divide guilds by guild levels then? That should surely be a bit more fair and even.
  18. Belergon

Pool Aiding

+1 I think is going to be quite essential to have something like that. With Friends Tavern and Aiding its already going to be alot of time spent behind the screen , doing mind numbing clicks. 140 friends, 80 guild members and then 80 hoodies to either attack or aid. And now there will be Friends...
  19. Belergon

FoE wide ranking list

I must agree that yo have a point there indeed. I just thought that it would be lovely to see overall somewhere how all the guilds have done in GE, rather then going through leaderboards to see how they have done in the past. I can see that the amount of players in the guild varies always, but...
  20. Belergon

Forwarded: (Great Building) Guild Goods Donation Reward - River Dock

+1 Very nice idea:) A good way how to recognize goods donators:)