• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Vesiger

Can't collect from certain buildings

I normally collect manually rather than paying diamonds, but pretty much every single time I find that I end up with one or two buildings that simply can't be collected from - the game doesn't register any attempts to tap on them, no matter where their 'active point' is. I know that in the...
  2. Vesiger

Venus Power Dragons

The Power Dragon unit in Space Age Venus seems overpowered - apparently it can hit both flying and hidden units, which effectively removes the weak point of being artillery. I managed to complete Level 4 of the Guild Expedition using nothing but artillery and rogues, which would normally be a...
  3. Vesiger

Incidents on two-lane roads

In the course of three or four years (I think) since I first researched two-lane roads I have never consciously seen an incident appear on one, to the extent that I had assumed years ago that this was a game mechanic: events only pop up on single lane roads. But when I mentioned this a lot of...
  4. Vesiger

New Bug: FP from Tree of Patience versus Tree of Vitality

A slight inconsistency: it is possible to collect a Forge Point from a Tree of Patience even when your FP bar is already full, but not from a Tree of Vitality under the same circumstances.
  5. Vesiger

New Bug: Coachman and Banquet steward icons confusion

Graphical glitch: in the summer event, tasks relating to the Coachman, e.g. Transport X number of goods, are displayed with a picture of the Banquet steward instead.
  6. Vesiger

Fountain of Youth frsgments

Why does it take 800 fragments to assemble a Fountsin of Youth/Fountain of Youth shrink Kit, but only 15 for a Wishing Well? The two buildings appear to be functionally identical, and neither is that valuable in any case unless you are trying to stock a diamond farm.
  7. Vesiger

Virtual Future map units

I'm just curious as to why the world map sectors for the Virtual Future almost all involve fighting against lower-age units - sometimes very much lower. How come the Virtual Future opponents on the map don't have access to the same units as the player?
  8. Vesiger

New Bug: Can't view buildings on sectors marked to ignore

In GBG if I attempt to view which buildings are currently present on an enemy sector when that sector has been marked to ignore (I.e. not to attack), instead of showing me the buildings the game gives me a warning questioning whether I really want to build on that sector. These are enemy-held...
  9. Vesiger

No Virtual Future troops on map

I'm curious as to why the Virtual Future map doesn't seem to be defended by VF troops? I've been fighting my way through it with current-age troops versus defending units from as far back as the Contemporary Era - I'm guessing that they get a bigger defence/attack bonus to make it a slightly...
  10. Vesiger

Device not supported

One of the main reasons I wanted to update my 2013-era tablet was because FoE was becoming so horribly unstable on it. So I bought a 'new' second hand tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab E) that was bigger, faster and had more storage space. Unfortunately I can't even download FoE onto it, because...
  11. Vesiger

New Bug: Failed FP collections get stuck

On the mobile app, when you collect FP too rapidly and end up with a delayed notification that collection cannot take place because the FP bar is full, collection then becomes impossible from those buildings even after you've cleared the FP bar. They just get stuck with the pop-up showing but...
  12. Vesiger

Islands on GBG map

There are a number of 'islands' (or mountain ranges) between sectors in the lower edge of the GBG map. I'm not at all clear whether sectors that have one of these between them count as being adjacent or not for siege camp purposes: is Goima adjacent to Yepadlic, for example?
  13. Vesiger

Mobile history filters

The history filters on the mobile app seem to have changed. How do I find the options that used to be under 'Guild events' (now removed), i.e. people reaching the next era, joining/leaving the guild, etc? I've tried filtering to just 'Guild members', but of course that buries everything under...
  14. Vesiger

Great Buildings on a timer

I've got a player in my guild who has twice failed to get a new GB from level 0 to level 1 (I've contributed FP to it, and it later shows up in the thread as having been deleted). When I asked him what on earth he was doing to his Great Buildings, he said that they seemed to be on a timer, and...
  15. Vesiger

Forwarded: Odd popups when starting/collecting productions

In the last few days I've seen several odd notifications when collecting from production buildings - and just now when starting a production. In addition to the pop-up showing how much you received (or how many gold/supplies were spent), I've been getting pop-ups from neighbouring buildings...
  16. Vesiger

Broken device/lost account

One of my fellow guild admins has broken his phone and had to get a new one. He can't remember his password to get back into the game, and he says the 'reset password' option doesn't work because he didn't give an email address when he signed up (is that even possible?) Is there any way he can...
  17. Vesiger

GBG strategy flags

Proposal: Movable flags on the Guild Battlegrounds map to direct strategy Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea A similar idea was mentioned in https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/delete-siege-option-on-gbg.38398/ but the main topic was locked. Reason...
  18. Vesiger

Forwarded: Use GBG map colours when displaying ranking list

Proposal: In the guild ranking list in GBG, display the colours associated with each guild on the map. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea No - GBG is such a recent feature that I don't remember any relevant threads. Reason: There is currently no display linking guild...
  19. Vesiger

Selection of guilds for Expedition

There are some fairly complex rumours flying around about exactly how guilds are matched up across different worlds for GE - so far as I'm aware, the only criterion is guild size... not ranking, number of gold cups won, activity in the first half hour of GE, etc. Can we assume that the...
  20. Vesiger

Deleting multiple players from message threads

Proposal: Use the same interface for deleting players from a message thread as for adding them. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Yes: I can only see my own. (PS: cutting and pasting a format is really, really laborious on mobile... ) Reason: Thread maintenance in the...