• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Vesiger

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Water and Fire you can sort of guess, but I spent ages confused as to which colour Wind could be and ended up doing it through the process of elimination :(
  2. Vesiger

New Idea: list of your own GB's

On mobile, I normally just click on my own icon in the guild listing a,long the bottom of the screen... It would make more sense to have the list under 'Great Buildings' though; most players never have any cause to select themselves or any way to know that it is possible!
  3. Vesiger

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

To be, or not to be? Not quite such a simple alternative as it might appear...
  4. Vesiger

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

I tend not to have any recurring quests, as I don't rush to the end of an era and camp there - I'm still doing the story quests for Venus, and by the time I've finished them I'll probably be thinking about moving up an era. The recurring quests were only intended to plug the gap, not to be an...
  5. Vesiger

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

What I'm struggling with is finding enough fights - I've completed 4 levels of GE (and can't get far in the 5th) and fought through two provinces on the map, and attacked most of the people in my neighbourhood I can risk attacking (especially when I need to maintain an unbeaten streak) and...
  6. Vesiger

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I think that was the whole point - you can't just accumulate a ridiculously high attack bonus and auto-click your way through, but have to go back to the Iron Age days of actual strategy and matching troop types. I also seem to remember that Innogames said when QI was first mentioned that they...
  7. Vesiger

Can't collect from certain buildings

Thanks - I'm glad I'm not just imagining things!
  8. Vesiger

The sand runs inexorably through the hourglass.
  9. Vesiger

Can't collect from certain buildings

I normally collect manually rather than paying diamonds, but pretty much every single time I find that I end up with one or two buildings that simply can't be collected from - the game doesn't register any attempts to tap on them, no matter where their 'active point' is. I know that in the...
  10. Vesiger

A beach holiday isn't complete without a bucket and spade.
  11. Vesiger

The end of GVG

Really? How?
  12. Vesiger

City Self-Assigned Motivate / Polish Priority List

That was my immediate thought - I don't want to sit down and decide on the relative relevance of every single aidable structure in my city... If there are certain buildings thet consistently get left out, I can see players maybe wanting to mark a handful of buildings in their city to be bumped...
  13. Vesiger

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

The top guilds are not happy either; they are complaining that the 'yo-yo guilds' are being ranked unfairly highly because they are deliberately throwing matches in order to play against easier opponents...
  14. Vesiger

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I'm not sure there are *any* equals to that sort of guild! We are matched against the No. 1 guild in Noarsil this round; they had taken the entire board within twenty minutes (when I looked in at 8:20am; probably less). It is now 10:40 PM, and I have been literally unable to fight a single...
  15. Vesiger

"The Forever War" is an award-winning science fiction classic by Joe Haldeman exploring relativistic time dilation effects.
  16. Vesiger

Events are too time-consuming

And yet the irony is that these forums see people complaining that there is 'nothing for them to do' if they can't swap sectors in Guild Battlegrounds every four hours, day and night, or can't play GvG, or can't grind hundreds of repeating quests per day, or have finished the current Age and...
  17. Vesiger

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

I have been squarely in the middle of Apprentice league throughout, but discovered that I had apparently obtained all the Flamingo Habitat upgrades without even realising (I still have a couple of days and a lot of tools left). I am not sure whether my various attempts to do the Rival...
  18. Vesiger

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I fell asleep and missed the final ticket :D
  19. Vesiger

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Well, it would need to have the right colours for *both* the first two quests... in this case the random board was fine for one but no use for the next. So far I think I have run into four or five of those 'obligatory new board' quests, plus another couple where I simply couldn't source...
  20. Vesiger

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I haven't seen that - all I've noticed is that none of our players are listed as having conquered it, as they would normally be...