• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Thanks for nothing really you have not added but wasted space.... any way this game has no end to it so really we are all just wasting time here and for those spending money on a game with no end .. I hope it has help you to escaped the RL for a bit as you still to turn to RL at some stage ... LOL
  2. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Thanks, that is old, back in 24 Oct last year, looking for a more current update ?
  3. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

This is joke with GBG we can to nothing and INNO have still not fix the ranking system. It is worst now than before so many players I know are not happy unless you are in the top guilds which are limited. It is so easily to get to diamond where it should not be... Is INNO working solution to...
  4. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Like it and more like of these better options for the league ranking than the current one we have, as currently GBG is only half way getting better and yes it maybe never prefect but we could be running with way better one :)
  5. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

What is going to happen the Support pool with GB's that have it is going to move over to the this new thing that is coming ?
  6. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

What I also see to be apart of the problem when INNO decides to make big change it does with out really giving it time to sink in, could of stated a while back of this and use it in positive way instead of keeping it in house with limited feedback hoping that it will work itself out quickly...
  7. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

By not including GvG on to mobile platform this is natural step as the excuse to why because "only a very small percentage of our player population actively plays GvG." and "GvG cannot be accessible on mobile without a significant technical overhaul." You could of made an effort and built it...
  8. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Hmmm.. it's an endless game anyway, so what is the point of been at the top anyway and play like robots and made it job to be there every 4 hours to do handovers, players the don't have life in the real world... The game is a journey with friends and to have fun... who cares anymore about GBG...
  9. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I have look at the special builds and they are not that great one of them does not even last. INNO have brought in something to correct they have created which is an imbalance in the game and trying to fix it now with this curve ball. What I am hearing across worlds top level guilds are looking...
  10. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Not interested and wasting my time in building as knee jerk reaction they create the mess and now trying to fix it and messing it up again
  11. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

yep agree ... Disappointing ... is all I am hearing from guildies/players from all the worlds I am in that it is... :( The game is becoming more painfull to play than to enjoy ...
  12. Update Update to 1.233 Feedback

When every you select the tavern it take straight to this Traven Boost tab ... why should just be automatic as it is now another click to go where I want to go now. I am not sure how useful it is to a lot of players, maybe to noobies which have nothing at all in there city after that I see not...
  13. How to skip Intro Tutorial

Not as bad as I though LOL it took a lot longer in the pass may be you guys have shorten the process LOL
  14. How to skip Intro Tutorial

Hi Great, New worlds but what pain very painful, no skip option to just to get going the Intro Tutorial for experience players .. just question not sure if it has been ask....
  15. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Good point I agree :D
  16. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I have tried to this PVP Arena ... It looks like you can just have 1 units setup for defending army ... so not sure what is the point of setting a defending army and what real interaction is for this PVP Arena and the effort for the rewards as other players I spoken to see is as waste of time...
  17. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Sorry never will be interested PVP Arena .. It adds another thing to be done and there is no interactions with anyone .. to me another boring task to be done as I do not see any real challenge just win some prizes only if you have spent enough time doing to be at the top of the list :(
  18. PvP Arena Returns

no problem thanks .. but can we make PvP more interactive
  19. PvP Arena Returns

Sorry where can I vote not to have PVP maybe to late usual ... As I have relook at and it boring me as I don’t see the fun it, I tried but sorry it is no fun to play it. I do not see the added value in it or already have GE, GBG and GvG. I been playing this game for a long time ... You call me...
  20. PvP Arena Feedback

All I know they have put it on hold the new PvP ... I was never gong to play the PvP as there enough to do already ... and the old was good as it was passive as it just added all your battles up .. simple ...