• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. numbrcrunchr

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Now that the Forgotten Temple provides an additional fighting boost for GbG, and as it can only be acquired by tackling GE L5, I wonder if this will increase interest in completing L5?
  2. numbrcrunchr

What contributes to a guild's ranking?

I presume this has all changed with the recent changes!
  3. numbrcrunchr

Truce Tower and Space Age Titan goods

since my original post I've kept an audit on titan era players in my friends list and the likelihood of getting SAT goods when hitting the aid button. I am finding that the towns of higher points SAT players are more likely to release an SAT good during aiding than lower points SAT players...
  4. numbrcrunchr

how does the system select aiding priorities?

In regards to hitting the aid button, I'm wondering if the game has an algorithm in deciding the priority of which buildings are aided (polivated), or is it truly random?
  5. numbrcrunchr

As to finding someone to trade you higher era goods, I agree that when previous new eras were released and had popular GBs, most lower era players would be able to buy the goods from the latest era players within a month or so after the dust had settled. The dynamics of the new SAT GBs which...
  6. numbrcrunchr

Can the Daily Recurring Quests be looked at?

with all due respect there is a significant relationship between the nature of the daily recurrent quests as they apply to SAT players at least, and the new GBs, in that the latter are driving unprecedented demand for goods of the latest era, so SAT players have to seriously look at their...
  7. numbrcrunchr

Can the Daily Recurring Quests be looked at?

It sounds like it's in Inno's grand design to restrict the amount of goods that SAT players can get through the recurrent quests compared to lower era players, which of course has a range of consequences given the new SAT GBs continuing and escalating appetite for SAT goods, and that everyone...
  8. numbrcrunchr

Quite right Theophilus, am long term camping in FE in M world. Sounds like L5 is tougher for SAT players. My City Defenders are A400 D950, and my recently planted Virgo Project makes a difference for the last few encounters, as well as helping with the higher era continent maps. I have had my...
  9. numbrcrunchr

Chateau Frontenac?

Yes it has tended to be an under appreciated GB by some, although tends to be in the top 10 of all GBs. Although there hasn't been much requirement for the highest era players to generate a huge amount of their own goods until now, with the huge goods requirement for the SAT GBs, so I would not...
  10. numbrcrunchr

For what little it may be worth, for this week's GE I've been able to complete all of L5 with fighting without having to pull out one of the defensive boosts from my inventory, which is lucky for me as I only had 2 remaining and have been using them regularly for the final few encounters until...
  11. numbrcrunchr

Highest Gb level

For what it may be worth, taking the average of the top 10 players (by points) in M world and another 10 in D world, the mean Arc level across these 20 top players is 157. These are all SAT players. Some of them are at Level 180 on their Arc. See...
  12. numbrcrunchr

I see the often maligned TT is having a bit of a renaissance of late given the huge demand for Titan goods on account of the goods requirements of the 3 new Titan era GBs to not only plant but to level up. As a result, players below SAT are planting and levelling up their TT. Just because you...
  13. numbrcrunchr

Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

Thanks for all of your feedback. I have done a better 'quick' count of CFs just over a month after the July survey and yes they are being levelled up significantly. Within a month, the CF points has risen from 1987 to 2194, representing a 207 point or 10% increase which is significant given the...
  14. numbrcrunchr

Chateau Frontenac?

with the huge requirement of Titan goods to not only plant but to also level up the titan era GBs beyond level 10, Titan era players are levelling their CF up higher and higher in order to leverage the rinse and repeat approach to the recurrent quests and increase their production of Titan era...
  15. numbrcrunchr

in order to continually feed the voraciously hungry Titan era GBs, Titan players will need to seriously crank up their Titan goods production. A quick peek shows quite a few of them levelling up their already high level CFs, and a few of them are also working on their SMBs. It looks like they...
  16. numbrcrunchr

Will Great Buildings like Cathedral of Aachen, Cape Canaveral, and Innovation Tower become obsolete in the near future?

Yes with time the GBs that mostly provide extra fps with little else of use are slowly going to go by the wayside. It can be tricky if a player has overcapitalised on one of those GBs. For example, a high ranking FE player in M world has their Hagia at level 173 which suggest that they may never...
  17. numbrcrunchr

long term camping in FE. What's your approach?

Future Era seems to be a popular era for players to sit and camp for a while, and for some, a very very long while. It’s usual for the highest ranked FE players of a world to have higher points than the highest AF, OF and even VF players of the same world, mostly due to sitting, camping and...
  18. numbrcrunchr

Will Great Buildings like Cathedral of Aachen, Cape Canaveral, and Innovation Tower become obsolete in the near future?

I think players are more likely to level up their GBs that help with their fighting over those that provide fps (without aiding fighting)
  19. numbrcrunchr

Hi Knight of Ice, what do you feel is the preferred ratio of attack and defence for the City Defenders and why? I know that over the years there has been some discussion about similar metrics as they apply to the Attacking Units. Given the requirement for GE L5, this matter of army configuration...
  20. numbrcrunchr

No I didn't! Well well well, that changes a few things. Maybe some of them will focus a little more on farming. It also means that lower era players may continue to have difficulties finding someone to sell them Titan era goods.