• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Praeceptor

New Bug: Deleting units not working properly when stacked

If unit stacking is active, you can only delete 19 of the same type of unit without re-opening the army management screen. The message "Are you sure you wish to delete this unit" still shows, but selecting "delete" does not delete the 20th unit
  2. Praeceptor

Time to leave Forge of Empires

After nearly 10 years of playing and reaching the top ten on Dinegu, it's time to quit. I was hopeful that after last year's request for suggestions to make the game better, things would improve, but sadly not. Nearly all the popular suggestions have been ignored, and none of the issues around...
  3. Praeceptor

Adobe announce Flash phased out by 2020.

I think it's time the developers let us know if there are plans to migrate to a different platform, or if FoE is finished. www.reuters.com/article/us-adobe-systems-flash-idUSKBN1AA22R
  4. Praeceptor

Another wonderful update...

It's great to see that Inno has it's priorities sorted. After today's update, the battle field is flashing like a Christmas tree. We've waited so long for this. Good job they didn't waste time fixing things like the rail gun targeting issue.
  5. Praeceptor

Fixed: I've disappeared from my own neighbourhood!

World: Fel Dran Browser and Version: All Overview of the bug:There are only 2 players listed in my hood, and neither of them are me! Screenshots:n/a How often this occurs:All the time Urgency:very Preventative Actions:n/a Summary:My hood has been broken for nearly a week with the wrong...
  6. Praeceptor

Forwarded: The Countess asked me to submit a ticket about the terrible speed of this game, so...

World: Browser and Version: Latest version of Firefox/Waterfox/IE/Chrome on multiple computers (between 2 and 12 gig memory). Latest version of flash installed. Overview of the bug: Speed of game starts slow then gets worse. Screenshots: n/a How often this occurs: Every time Urgency: For me...
  7. Praeceptor

Help reduce the disadvantages of living in a small neighbourhood.

Proposal: Additional battles for those in small hoods to even up the ranking point disadvantage. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes Reason: As it stands, players who are in...
  8. Praeceptor

Speed issues

Is anyone else having problems with the speed this game is running? It used to be bad, but since the 1.02 "upgrade", it's been crawling. It's just taken me an hour and a half to collect my overnight resources, polish half a dozen guild members, and fight a couple of neighbours. I have a...
  9. Praeceptor

Fixed: Moving building placement feedback not working since 1.02 upgrade

World:Dinegu Browser and Version:IE9 Overview of the bug:Moving buildings Screenshots: How often this occurs:Whenever I try to move a building Urgency:Meh Preventative Actions: Summary:I get red and green rectangles randomly placed near (but not under) the building I'm trying to...
  10. Praeceptor

A list of quest rewards values based on age when achievemed

Hi all, acheivemed? Posting this on behalf of senilelarry who has spent some time collecting the data together. I thought it was interesting... confectionary (colonial) = 790/hr prod confectionary (late mid) = 620/hr prod confectionary (high mid) = 490/hr prod confectionary (early mid) =...
  11. Praeceptor

Not a Bug: Quest problem...

World:Dinegu Browser and Version:IE8 Overview of the bug:Princess Myciena has given me a quest to up my population by 800 and pay 35000 tools. In the past week I have upgraded my houses and increased my overall population by a lot, but it's not registering. Can you check this for me - I'd...