• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Praeceptor

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

In the old days we spent our diamonds on interesting things - Now we have to spend them to alleviate the utter boredom of doing things like QI. It doesn't tempt me to open my wallet.
  2. Praeceptor

New Bug: Deleting units not working properly when stacked

If unit stacking is active, you can only delete 19 of the same type of unit without re-opening the army management screen. The message "Are you sure you wish to delete this unit" still shows, but selecting "delete" does not delete the 20th unit
  3. Praeceptor

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I don't know many players who would negotiate a load of encounters in the early stages of GE (perhaps the first few if necessary). This means spending a large number of medals to rush through to the end of level 4 so the GE quests auto-complete. Whichever strategy is employed, or a mixture of...
  4. Praeceptor

Cross world diamond collecting

That's a very good point, but in some of my diamond farms I do more than collect. I am a member of a guild in 4 of them. I pol/mot guildies/friends/neighbours every day and I occasionally do events to gain more wishing wells/shrink kits. without the diamond income, I would delete them all.
  5. Praeceptor

Cross world diamond collecting

If diamond farms can't supply my main city then all my other cities will be deleted. I doubt that many players would quit the game, but the number of active players in each world would drop like a stone.
  6. Praeceptor

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Too much of a time sink I think, not complex just tedious. I normally play events on at least 3 worlds, but this one is going to take up too much time to play properly. I'm pretty sick of these childish mini-games anyway so I think I'll sit this one out (no diamonds from me on this one Inno).
  7. Praeceptor

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

That's a good point Hektik. The GbG changes recently were supposedly cut down on farming and open it up to more players - not just us monsters (I haven't seen much evidence of that working yet) and I think a new feature like Guild Raids could be designed to do the same. Don't get me wrong - if...
  8. Praeceptor

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

We all know that the main use (not the only one) of GvG is to farm battle points with the cooperation of other guilds and players. I am one of the players that has benefitted massively from playing this way, so I feel well positioned to provide feedback. I would prefer that GvG were fixed to...
  9. Praeceptor

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

On A world the diamond map was full one hour after the launch - If the objective was to slow down play and prevent players having thousands of fights, it didn't work - what a waste of development time when so many other things could be fixed.
  10. Praeceptor

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

So true. I used to lecture games development to graduate level and having dealt with a number of games companies (good and bad) I must say that Inno's testing regime is probably one of the worst I have come across. There seems to be no application of a robust in-house alpha testing program to...
  11. Praeceptor

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

I thought stacking would make it easier to delete large quantities of redundant units, but after 20 deletes from the stack, it stops working. This shouldn't have passed alpha testing let alone beta. Go to settings and turn it off is my advice.
  12. Praeceptor

Time to leave Forge of Empires

After nearly 10 years of playing and reaching the top ten on Dinegu, it's time to quit. I was hopeful that after last year's request for suggestions to make the game better, things would improve, but sadly not. Nearly all the popular suggestions have been ignored, and none of the issues around...
  13. Praeceptor

Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

The advice on the support page is to clear cache - THEN RE-INSTALL BROWSER - REALLY?????
  14. Praeceptor

If any of them bothered to check here regularly, they probably would.
  15. Praeceptor

Tried all the browsers on my PC - none loading the game. Clearing cache makes no difference. Been down for hours.
  16. Praeceptor

To keep an army or not?

You will find it difficult to progress through the tech tree without completing some of the story quests which require fighting, but it is possible. Luckily in this game if another player attacks you the worst that will happen is that they will plunder a few goods etc. In similar online games...
  17. Praeceptor

Why I am leaving the game

Of course it is. If this game starts to hemorrhage players like World of Warcraft is, it won't do any of us any good. That's why it's best to have these discussions openly on the forum, and not take them to a third party site where the negative publicity would do far more damage.
  18. Praeceptor

They are very selective about what questions they chose to answer. Never anything players are concerned about.
  19. Praeceptor

Deleted
  20. Praeceptor

And where does the company get the money? Us. Advertising is a cost, not a revenue. Insults are no substitute for a well reasoned argument.