• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Suggestion for a Total Victory building.

Hi All, I had an idea and wanted to see what anyone else thought. Please feel free to comment. The idea is that the game counts every time you achieve a victory in battle without receiving any damage to your units. This would be measured at the Battle result screen after each battle. Players...
  2. Unable to access any worlds

Using Chrome in Windows 10 - cannot access any of the four worlds I play in. When I try it gets to between 71% and 74% and then freezes. I have waited for the longest time and nothing happens. Cannot access system info or settings to post required info. I have tried standing on my head an...
  3. Tavern collection bug

I have just collected a full tavern of 14 seats so should have gained 1022 silver but my total is only 520? I already had some but I am not sure exactly how many but approx 200. World Cirgaard Windows 10 Desktop
  4. Guild Medals

Can anyone explain what the guild medals in the treasury are used for?
  5. Regression testing

Having been a player for some time now I have noticed that with each release we sometimes see the re-emergence of an old issue that has been resolved at some point in the past. I assume that each mod or bug fix is properly tested prior to release and will therefore have an associated test...
  6. Expansions

There is a thread in the FAQ section about medals that touches on this but I would like to explore this a little more. I cannot see any other open question related to this. I have read something on the internet from an unofficial source stating that players can only purchase two premium...
  7. GE scores not added to guild level

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am misunderstanding the way that things are supposed to work. My guild plays in GE each week and finished top in the challenge last week. We scored over 5,000 guild power points and received a 25% bonus which gave a final score of around 6,500 guild power...
  8. Chateau boost clarification

Hi, I have just conquered the last province on the Modern continent map and the reward was, amongst other goodies, 200 diamonds. I do not understand why this was not uplifted by the 70% boost I am currently getting from my Chateau. I am sure one of the online guild guides suggests that it...
  9. Support Pool question

In one of the guides I read the following "Support pool Every guild has a "support pool", which gives bonuses in GvG warfare. A guild's support pool is calculated from the guild's level and certain buildings that its members have." Does anyone know what the certain buildings are?