• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Suggestion for a Total Victory building.

Thanks for the reply. What is the DNSL?
  2. Suggestion for a Total Victory building.

Hi All, I had an idea and wanted to see what anyone else thought. Please feel free to comment. The idea is that the game counts every time you achieve a victory in battle without receiving any damage to your units. This would be measured at the Battle result screen after each battle. Players...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

IMO the problem lies with the maximum number of League Points a guild can accumulate. At present it appears to be 1000 LP. It appears that all guilds with 1000 LP are then deemed to be equal and are randomly allocated to battlegrounds with guilds with a similar number of points. But the actual...
  4. Unable to access any worlds

Using Chrome in Windows 10 - cannot access any of the four worlds I play in. When I try it gets to between 71% and 74% and then freezes. I have waited for the longest time and nothing happens. Cannot access system info or settings to post required info. I have tried standing on my head an...
  5. Tavern collection bug

I have just collected another from my tavern again (another 60+ silver) as their was one more seat occupied. The total remained unchanged at 520. Browser = Chrome
  6. Tavern collection bug

I have just collected a full tavern of 14 seats so should have gained 1022 silver but my total is only 520? I already had some but I am not sure exactly how many but approx 200. World Cirgaard Windows 10 Desktop
  7. Expansions

Inno appear to have added a gazillion expansion spaces to my city. Any clues as to how we will be able to get them? Currently the game is structured to only allow payers to get a maximum of 142.
  8. Guild Medals

Ok - thank you.
  9. Guild Medals

Can anyone explain what the guild medals in the treasury are used for?
  10. Regression testing

OK - I appreciate the comments but let me try to explain a little more. Assume we have a bug - BUG X - which is something to do with Stealth Tanks. The programmers come along, develop a fix for BUG X, a test script is produced, it is tested OK and included for release in RELEASE N. Then assume...
  11. Regression testing

Having been a player for some time now I have noticed that with each release we sometimes see the re-emergence of an old issue that has been resolved at some point in the past. I assume that each mod or bug fix is properly tested prior to release and will therefore have an associated test...
  12. Expansions

Great. Many thanks for you replies Test Ament
  13. Expansions

Many thanks for the replies. So, just to clarify, all 28 premium expansions are available to everyone irrespective of the age they are in? Same with the 26 victory expansions (if you gain enough medals)?
  14. Expansions

There is a thread in the FAQ section about medals that touches on this but I would like to explore this a little more. I cannot see any other open question related to this. I have read something on the internet from an unofficial source stating that players can only purchase two premium...
  15. Medals? Whats the point?

Is the maximum number of Victory Expansions 26 (240,000 medals)? Will more be added in future?
  16. Implemented: Time clock for FPs

A simple solution to this would be to never reset or stop the timer. Instead insert the logic that, when the timer gets to zero, if there are already 10 or more FPs in the bar then the newly created FP is discarded. The timer then immediately starts counting down from 59:59 again.
  17. GE scores not added to guild level

Many thanks. You have brought light where there was only darkness :)
  18. GE scores not added to guild level

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am misunderstanding the way that things are supposed to work. My guild plays in GE each week and finished top in the challenge last week. We scored over 5,000 guild power points and received a 25% bonus which gave a final score of around 6,500 guild power...
  19. Event Halloween Event 2015

If I complete the Halloween event can I still get the Scientists Lab without having a Graveyard?
  20. Event Halloween Event 2015

Is this competition because we need a Graveyard to complete the Halloween event?