• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1,6,8,12 reason 4 rotted, 4 don't have light, 4 have light but only 4 are not rotted and have light
  2. Closed Food Of Earth

1. Germany - Sauerkraut 2. France - Cassoulet 3. Belgium - Moules Frites 4. United Kingdom - Chicken Tikka Masala 5. Austria - Wiener Schnitzel 6. Canada - butter tart 7. Australia - Roast lamb 8. USA - Brownies 9. China - Peking duck 10. Finland - Sauteed Reindeer 12. Switzerland - Cervelat...
  3. New Content Reconstruction Mode

in the reconstruction mode can we move expansion slots? call it OCD but as more expansion slots have been added overtime / map size increased i want to square up my city. i have towards this goal as expansion have come but when the city map was expanded my original plan was lost and my OCD is...