• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

Well this update make me laugh So Inno is supporting the players that use bot and autoclick to do multiple recurring quest. Because when you use bot to do this, 1) inno can't notice it, as autoclick can't be detected 2) just need to add an extra time on each action on the autoclick to avoid...
  2. Galata Tower Feedback!

Question: how does this work with Voyager V1? Does it count as an attempt, or not if the plunder is repelled?
  3. Halloween 2020 Feedback

Ok I have a critic: we need to wait 3 day to have this event starting :D:D:D this event look great, I love the process, much better than opening gift or chest...
  4. Proposition of cheating

So I found this proposition of PM to learn how to cheat how this is possible this type of person and account still open when they openly to the world offer how to cheat?
  5. Champions Retreat - Keep or sell?

it depend of your era
  6. New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

ok can someone explain the purpose of this PvP Arena ?
  7. New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

It'd very strange this PvP areana. I feel it's like the tournament in the Soccer event, a cash machine for Inno. On the paper, it could have been a great idea. But for what I read it sound useless... Let see on 13th what it will be, but I hope developer didn't get pay too much for this, as...
  8. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I will only believe when I will saw it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  9. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

it could be as unique reward of the tournament lol
  10. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Who believe the Winner plaza a daily prize will be like the checkmate: a mirage
  11. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

not all the training is fair and easy to get daily reward (just need to wait for the good day Tournament is for diamond spender, no point trying the top players cannot be reached, and they need to spend diamond daily to stay on this position. So Training for players without diamond or low...
  12. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

well a soccer event when the soccer competition was canceled because of Covid is for sure plot lost lol
  13. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

hehehehe me I become 1st because the 1st stop to play hehehe
  14. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

Yes I become 1st with GbG and I will pass 2nd in fews weeks because of Recuring Quest It make long long time that ranking mean nothings (except for some obsesses by this)
  15. Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

but do you push it lol
  16. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

I know a player who do 1000 recuring quest per day !!!! so clearly GbG is secondary lol
  17. Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

Me I enjoy a LOT moy Voyager V1...and I'm sad i can't get more bps for it.
  18. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

People farm point in Recuring Quest no essentially in GbG when you are in SAAB you have 2 recuring quest where you can fight...some people do this in loops all day and night to farm point. in GbG people farm fps and goods more than point (for this reason lot stayed in SAM era, or even in SAAB...