• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Confirmed: Collect All on Iphone Mobile App

The "collect all" button is not working properly since updated to version 1.191.18 on my mobile device. I play in B and L worlds. When I select this option on my mobile FoE app, it collects everything, but then says an "Internal Error has Occurred" and shuts down, before you are presented...
  2. Not a Bug: 2 Wave battle points

World: All Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: Have noticed, that the points received from the first battle is not the same as the wave modifier in the second battle. In fact the wave modifier on the second battle, simply doubles the points received from the second battle alone...
  3. Not a Bug: 2 Wave Battle Rewards Points

World: All Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: Have noticed, that the points received from the first battle is not the same as the wave modifier in the second battle. In fact the wave modifier on the second battle, simply doubles the points received from the second battle alone...
  4. Overlapping WIndows

World: All Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: It is possible in GE for the list of possible rewards to sit over a Temple reward covering the OK button and locking the game. In the screen-shot below the part of the OK button is still visible and so can continue but I have had...
  5. Not a Bug: 2 Wave Battle Rewards Points

World: All Browser and Version: Firefox Overview of the bug: Have noticed, that the points received from the first battle is not the same as the wave modifier in the second battle. In fact the wave modifier on the second battle, simply doubles the points received from the second battle...
  6. Not a Bug: Messae Window Freezes

I highlight a section of text from a message and select copy to clipboard. When I start a new message or reply to an existing one, and select paste (Control + V), the message window freezes for about 15-30 seconds. This happens 2 our of 3 times of pasting. This does not happen if I type text...
  7. Duplicate: Unlocking GB higher level

World: Brisgard and langendorn Browser and Version:Firefox 43.0.4 Overview of the bug: When you obtain a full set of BPs and unlock a higher level. The GB reports the highest level as 1 above the real highest level Screenshots: None How often this occurs: Everytime a higher level is unlocked...
  8. Duplicate: Scouting a Province

World: Brisgard Browser and Version: Firefox 43.0.4 Overview of the bug: Scouting boat icon should have been greyed out because scouting was already in progress on another province. Screenshots: Non unfortunately How often this occurs: I imagine this only occurs if you try and scout using a...
  9. Not a Bug: Aborting/avoiding starting a new world / Deleting a world

World:All Browser and Version:iPhone version mainly Overview of the bug:Too easy to start new world, and impossible to abort Screenshots: How often this occurs: Urgency: Preventative Actions:Don't use iphone Summary: I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few...