• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Shad23

New Idea: list of your own GB's

Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's Details: check visual...
  2. Shad23

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

personaly i'm just sticking around to see if gvg will get a real replacement anyone else doing like me ?
  3. Shad23

copy & paste option

when you already have something writen like in a 1.9 thread and you want to copy and paste last msg after your 1.9 GB you just wrote the option copy and paste erases what you just wrote and only leaves what the option pasted in my opinion it should paste it on line under the text you just wrote...
  4. Shad23

FoE Discord server

would be a good idea to post a link in quick links section of forum to get to FoE Discord server
  5. Shad23

Arc bonus

small question not for me , what lvl Arc bonus for extra FP's medals and BP's stops going up and only guild goods bonus continues to go up ?
  6. Shad23

tick box to send multiple trades in one shot

Proposal: tick box to send multiple trades in one shot one tick box in top of trades section of msg center to send all trades at once and tick box's next to each trade if you only want to send only some of your trades in one shot instead of sending 1 trade go back to paper clip send an other...
  7. Shad23

The Utopia Clan 2

we are recruiting , we are looking for active members who know how swap threads and 1,9 threads work , having an Arc observatory or any other GB who gives to treasury is a plus , we have a gvg team ,we can help you get goods to build great buildings , we have a treasury donation thread where i...
  8. Shad23

bring back thread what time is it to forum

Proposal bring back thread what time is it to forum Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly have not...
  9. Shad23

ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

Proposal: when in reconstruction mode we should have the option to select buildings to be sold and buildings to be stored at the "finishing" check-out Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea yes - not able to find another similar one a part from in archieved ideas here ...
  10. Shad23

incidents

do incidents apear on aqua highway ? am asking cause i have not gotten 1 incident on 2 by 2 road since i replaced it by a aqua highway do i need to place a new 2 by 2 road wich is not aqua highway to get 2 by 2 road incidents ? or is this a bug ?
  11. Shad23

beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

seems INNO is working on a lvl 5 for GE : got that here
  12. Shad23

New feature buying fp's

why oh why , INNO you realy want your clients to spend diamonds by error
  13. Shad23

beta spoiler castle-system

14. Shad23

New Bug: chrome PVP tower def

close thread i found a way to do it problem solved
  15. Shad23

Space Carrier question

Hi , i'd like to replace 2 black towers in my city with Space Carrier what lvl should i bring it to for it to give me more then 2 black towers give me per day ?
  16. Shad23

is beta server realy usefull ?????

title says it all , why do we have a beta server if INNO implements stuff without first giving all the info on beta forum ??? finding bugs ??? realy ??? bugs get to the real servers anyways so why do INNO realy need beta server ??? testing features realy ??? features get to real servers full of...
  17. Shad23

a way to know who in guild read msg

Proposal: this would be seen only by founders , am not talking of an on-line indicator here just something for founders so they can see who in guild read their msgs would be a bit like the page where founders see who has been active or not in the last week but with only 2 colours 1 colour for a...
  18. Shad23

Not a Bug: paste in html with mouse in-game

only place i can't paste with my mouse is in FoE game on forum and everywhere else i can paste , in game it brings up this pop-up when i try to paste with mouse :
  19. Shad23

Arch Angels 2 is recruting

At moment we are a lvl 44 guild Arch Angels 2 we are on auto join we now ask that you do some GE and some GBG if you can as both help you as much as they help guild but if you want to stay on long term get your Arc if you need goods to build it i can help guild members