• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Shad23

Confusion over GvG Ending

you can always use them in C map towers
  2. Shad23

it's simply not for moment something players will want to do every 2 weeks
  3. Shad23

this does not look or feel anywhere neer looking like a good gvg replacement from what i'v played + you re-start from iron age if i would have wanted to start from scratch i would have started a new world not start a iron age city that i need to re-start every 2 weeks
  4. Shad23

just reading ? did you read players reaction to QI on beta forum 34 pages of un-pleased comments players on beta forum are not happy with QI
  5. Shad23

i hope so eaven if i don't think it will be the case , QI is far from being a suitable replacement for gvg so far am realy not impressed
  6. Shad23

Unable to return to where I left game .

you sure your 1st game was on EN server and not on US server with beta server there is 3 english servers EN ,US , beta
  7. Shad23

Funny In-game pics

city magicaly disapeared see the gliters where city is suposed to be and there's a count-down on left of screen will my city reapear at end of count-down lol ? jokes a-part city's back after re-loading page
  8. Shad23

Great Buildings GB with selectable Era Guild Goods Production

yes good one but i think new GB's are on do not sugest list
  9. Shad23

copy & paste option

this is just anoying
  10. Shad23

copy & paste option

when you already have something writen like in a 1.9 thread and you want to copy and paste last msg after your 1.9 GB you just wrote the option copy and paste erases what you just wrote and only leaves what the option pasted in my opinion it should paste it on line under the text you just wrote...
  11. Shad23

Funny In-game pics

lol something missing here
  12. Shad23

Gvg getting deleted

diamonds erned in game are money to but ain't real money lol
  13. Shad23

FoE Discord server

thx for this clarification ,but it's this part : that was worrying me and others it implys the possibility of fact that discord could replace the forum and lots of players are worryed about that part i fear that if they do the change for discord and remove forum that INNO's true intention will...
  14. Shad23

FoE Discord server

i sure hope not , many players are concerned i started a thread like this on beta one player over there eaven said he taped his camera , some are concerned about privacy issues with discord ,so i realy hope it won't replace the forum, players are concerned that discord might replace the forum...
  15. Shad23

FoE Discord server

would be a good idea to post a link in quick links section of forum to get to FoE Discord server
  16. Shad23

draw in fight anyone else get this msg while fighting ?

laptop , GE , auto-fight
  17. Shad23

draw in fight anyone else get this msg while fighting ?

got this 2 times in last 2 months never ever happened befor to me and i'v been playing for almost as long as game has existed