• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. atroxpaulsen

Using multiple boosts

I miss the possibility to use several boosts in a row. When you use i.e. a defence boost now, the inventory window closes on use, instead of staying open to allow further, quick usage. This functionality is already in place when using building upgrades etc. During the anniversary event I have...
  2. atroxpaulsen

Confirmed: Production/goods buildings: Starting production no longer opens "next idle building" production window.

After todays update(?) I now have to click every single production or goods buildings separately to start productions. Until today it automatically used to move on to the next idle building when starting a production, so that you could "spam"-start productions without clicking every single building.
  3. atroxpaulsen

New Bug: Unable to "collect all" with diamonds after last update (desktop)

When I use 5 diamonds to collect everything now, it hangs, goes to "an internal error occured" and reloads withouth collecting. This happens constantly after latest update. I can only collect manually.
  4. atroxpaulsen

Unformatted: Show only roads and unused areas (hide buildings)

When your city is big, seeing free squares or incidents between buildings etc. is impossible. I wish there would come a way to hide buildings to only show roads and unused space.
  5. atroxpaulsen

Challenges involving more than 30 friends taverns are useless and unbalanced

Since there's a cap on amount of friends, and there is no kind of "auto empty" in taverns, challenges where you have to "visit 45" friends taverns are impossible to finish. You should reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cap these demands or remove the max amount of friends limit.
  6. atroxpaulsen

Fixed: Minor bug: Negative population count after upgrading event building.

When I upgraded the Mill of fall, I saw that my population showed a negative number, probably because when upgrading, the building is briefly removed, then re-built. After refresh the counter shows the correct number. Very minor thing, but still a thing. After upgrade: After refresh: Edit...
  7. atroxpaulsen

Forwarded: Revamp the messaging system.

The "new" messaging system is, in my opinion, totally UNgeneered. The old system was far more effective than the new one, in terms of click count. I miss the following features: Possibility to select/delete/mark as read > all messages Maybe a checkbox on each msg and a bulk action drop list...