• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Shabooboo

Confirmed: Blue Galaxy - No Double Collect

is Blue Galaxy Bugged? Win10, Chrome. I just activated Blue Galaxy twice, as it levelled, giving me 28 collections with a 66% chance of them being doubled and not one of them was doubled. Refreshed browser after first 6 collections - still nothing doubled. I looked at the FPs available from...
  2. Shabooboo

Your search for a new guild may end here...

'Triumph' is currently in its 4th year and has just sneaked into the top 50 guilds on Houndsmoor. Named from the old British car marque (Nothing to do with 'Conquest') and founded on October 2017. As I write there are 11 of us (We just lost a member to paternity and one left the game...
  3. Shabooboo

Remove existing button to Find Finished Productions.

Get rid of the 'Collect All Finished Productions' button. It is cheap to entice players to spend diamonds to find completed productions. When I first started playing I did not realise the value of diamonds and used this button until I was out of diamonds not realising what I was doing. If the...
  4. Shabooboo

New Year, New Guild? 'Triumph' is recruiting.

Triumph is looking for new active members. Established October 2017 we currently have ten members but are looking to increase the numbers slightly with active, friendly players. We abide by 'The usual' guild rules: 'Fair' Trades (2:1 / 1:2), regular motivate / polish, donations to guild...