• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Upupa Epops

Why does the tribal square look different today?

I've searched the forums and can't find anyone commenting on this. And on the Wiki it still looks the same as it always did. I didn't notice any update about it.
  2. Upupa Epops

Winter Instagrams

Some of us live in the Southern hemisphere. Is this competition going to be rerun in July?:rolleyes:
  3. Upupa Epops

Game is very slow to load today.

I've looked on the forum and I can't find anyone else who is having this problem. Today the game is terribly slow to load. It sits at 82% and nothing happens. I have tried clearing all my history and cache and cookies and restarted several times but I just can't get into the game. I am using...
  4. Upupa Epops

Most popular avatars?

Just curious if anyone knows which are the most - and least - popular avatars? In my neighbourhood the most popular one seems to be the dark-haired chap with the golden armour - number 4 on the first page of avatars. There are 10 of them. Then there are four each of the black hooded character...
  5. Upupa Epops

Response to Peaceful and Self-sufficent

Delighted to find your journal. After the first few military encounters I have also decided to try and use the peaceful option. It takes a little longer perhaps but I am finding it more satisfying. As someone once said "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent". I am trading with my...