• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Merihim

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

The buildings outside the city are now more than the buildings in my city
  2. Merihim

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

I have a question: 1. Will a single player guild be able to play Guild Raids? 2. If the reason for shutting down GvG is very small players who play , will you shut down GE5 for the same reason?
  3. Merihim

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I don't see how this changes the gameplay when pitting a 4-5 player guild against a 60-80 player guild!
  4. Merihim

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

To level 50 Saturn VI Gate CENTAURUS for example, you need 328k resource. How many people do you think will get this resource if you have an idea of how much resource a city can produce? It will be difficult for the SAT players themselves to secure the resource. I will not consider the other 2...
  5. Merihim

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

The new Great Buildings become inaccessible to most players in lower eras
  6. Merihim

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I planned my game to spend all the tickets and coints on the last day. Now if I lose positions, how will you compensate me? You are totally bad.
  7. Merihim

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I have a small town in LMA. Attack units 719/589. City Defender 265/361. I thought my city was well balanced. Sufficient attack for GE, BGB and PvP Arena. Also a good defense that 10-20 players can beat in my world. I started playing level 5 on GE. After level 72 things start to get brutal...
  8. Merihim

Castle System - Feedback

Another building. I'm already starting to confuse them for what it's for. The system is starting to get clogged
  9. Merihim

Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

Aztec culture has nothing to do with the colonial era. Their culture existed before the so-called "European colonial era". They also had a stone, bronze and I don't know what era. The game is called the Forge of Empires, not the European Forge of Empires. And if you think that GBG in the lower...
  10. Merihim

Aztec culture has nothing to do with the colonial era. Their culture existed before the so-called "European colonial era". According to this logic, they should also ban the Japanese segment
  11. Merihim

The condition for the player to be at least in the colonial era is discrimination against thousands of players.
  12. Merihim

2020 Fall Event Building Set Guide!

It works, just have to run a road to the primrose broom. In Attack + 48/16 A/D In defense +10/6 A/D coins + 40% supplies + 24% happiness according to the era
  13. Merihim

2020 Fall Event Building Set Guide!

With collected 7 Harvest Fields Selection Kit
  14. Merihim

PvP Arena Feedback

Can anyone explain the logic, the players of the lower eras start with fewer points? Even with a loss of 10% per week, I don't see the point. If a player from ЕМА and SAAB make 100 battles and win all, they will equalize after 40 weeks / 9-10 months /. Simple bills with calculator
  15. Merihim

The Guild Championships- Number of competitions

Guild champion in GE, start on 06.09.2016. 32 competitions are held, 33 are currently held. But in different worlds the number of these battles is different. For example in Arvahall 33 in Korch 34. Can be seen in the guild profile. From where do those differences arise?
  16. Merihim

New Content New Neighborhood Merging System

I do not like the new system. All neighborhood from my era. 10-15% are my friends. Offered goods in the market drastically reduced. I want to help my team-mate and no where to buy resource
  17. Merihim

Only the dead see the end of war

Only the dead see the end of war