• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. juSi

Ƭhe Ƒelloⱳsⱨip

In search of a friendly and helpful guild? We welcome all active players above Colonial Era that: - Support the growth of the guild (Weekly contributions to a Guild GB & Treasury support) - GE minimum Level 1 (Level 3 for non GvG participants). We open all levels every week. - Active...
  2. juSi

Not a Bug: Nautilus & Guild Expeditions

I have yet to obtain a Nautilus when opening the treasure chests in guild expeditions (just the ones that give troops). Its been over 3 weeks since this troops was introduced, anyone else noticing the same? or can anyone confirm they have indeed obtained a Nautilus thru GE treasure chests?
  3. juSi

Forwarded: [27161] Scrollbar covers logout & aid buttons

World: All Browser and Version: IE ver 9, untested on other versions Overview of the bug: Scrollbar covers logout & aid buttons Screenshots: How often this occurs: Everytime Urgency: High Preventative Actions: none, change browsers Summary: Using IE ver 9, after update 1.55 the vertical...
  4. juSi

Forwarded: Disappearing Messages when creating or replying to a message

I reported this bug via the other method support site over a month ago. They said they were able to reproduce it, and said it had been passed on to developers. Since then, they have closed it without any updates and no tracking number that I can reference. Perhaps this is low on the list, or...