• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Galladhorn

New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

At least this update happens within an existing part of the game, thats about all I have to add to it. When I am over the current RL challenges I will get myself a gaming PC and start to play some good old RTS games – I think it will be the best cure the stop playing this game – its simply too...
  2. Galladhorn

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Yes, would be great to know what main rewards are up for tommorow :hide:
  3. Galladhorn

Mass supply rash doesn't work

Mass Rush does not work on several special buildings, almost sure the witch doctor is one, since its not a tech building. If I recall correctly it is also described under the "Mass Rush". Go to inventory and check.
  4. Galladhorn

Am i a jerk / moron / nerd/ freak / idiot

The internet is a playground also for grown ups (or somethign like grown ups) – the fact that in a chat like on FoE nobody really knows who most other players are, and the same goes for many similar types of forums and will apparently let out the worst in many people. E.g Sadism is about the...
  5. Galladhorn

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

:zzz: :hide::lol:
  6. Galladhorn

Unformatted: Access to Recurring Quest page from GBG arena

it would, but your idea is most likley gonna be moved to unformatted ideas, due to not being formatted.
  7. Galladhorn

– it is called sarcasm and usually connected to Irony – that is the Irony about about it :P But he is right, feedback is very positive, go go Inno games
  8. Galladhorn

I honestly don´t get it so far. PvP Areana sounds like a place were one could challenge opponents in some way, perhaps best out of 3 x 2 wave battles kind of setup. 2 wave battles to eliminate Rogue play or eliminating it in some other way – to get a more strategic fight going. Winning medals...
  9. Galladhorn

Allright, Does this mean that PvP Areana will replace current PvP? – I also like that the rewards seems to be based on the stats.
  10. Galladhorn

Already Suggested: City Schematics

The best version of it was the older version of the 3rd party "City Builder". One could even construct in that mode – in fact it is quite unbelievable that this has not been implemented yet, and then again maybe not. But one should think that a flat field 2D view with names on, should be...
  11. Galladhorn

Mods vs. Non-Mods

12. Galladhorn

Mods vs. Non-Mods

13. Galladhorn

Medals and Expansions

Since Never, sorry was completely off :hide:
  14. Galladhorn

Medals and Expansions

I do have a SC and it does not always give Ore, and I do not plunder either. For any player that lands in SAAB and is not prepared for the quite large teching costs it would be bad not having any medals around to speed up the Ore income temporary. ;)
  15. Galladhorn

Medals and Expansions

Also Medals can be used to hire some crew members in the Oceanic Terminal (Oceanic Future) when diving for Orichalcum.
  16. Galladhorn

Mods vs. Non-Mods

54 Dreams
  17. Galladhorn

Medals and Expansions

Well it can be done wihtout them, but if you want to procuce Mars ore in the City (not in the Submarine), then it costs medals to produce.
  18. Galladhorn

Mods vs. Non-Mods

Area 52