• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Cuthwolf

Funny In-game pics

It's the Wolf! It's the Wolf! (those of a certain age will remember Lambsy's bleat).
  2. Cuthwolf

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

On the login page the Baron looks stoned. I think he ran out of papers to roll and used the challenge sheet.
  3. Cuthwolf

how does the system select aiding priorities?

Mass self aid kits make a big difference to me; I get around 400FPs more when I remember to use one. I am annoyed with myself that I used to sell these in the AD. I have two Katebo Candy which produce Nutcracker Guardhouse which produce the kits - in time I will be self-sustaining.
  4. Cuthwolf

Is there a list of recommended attack/def % for each era

If you can finish GE4 without negs you are ready.
  5. Cuthwolf

Plundering is actually stealing

When the T world opened I spent diamonds on the first event to get special buildings with good attack boosts; I could then beat the whole 'hood. Plundering was my main source of goods and was a great help as they are precious in a new world.
  6. Cuthwolf

FoE survey

Yep, task prizes and end of stage rewards but no daily prizes.
  7. Cuthwolf

Boost Attack / Def

To quote Penguin Pat from the US server - "if it ain't got attack, send it back". Prioritise the special buildings in the events and AD; the event building inflation of recent years is outpacing the GB stats that haven't changed.
  8. Cuthwolf

New Content Castle System Additional Levels Feedback

The Castle System is an incentive scheme for players to buy diamonds. Castle Points trickle in from the AD, GE etc but the big diamond pack pays 100,000 points.
  9. Cuthwolf

Unformatted: Goods building sizes, game imbalance.

It gets worse. In the Colonial Age the Paper Mill is 2x3 but the Tar Kiln is 3x5.
  10. Cuthwolf

Already Suggested: GBG matching

It's not beyond the wit of Man to devise a better matching algorism. How about the total number of encounters from the last GBG season?
  11. Cuthwolf

New feature buying fp's

You could tick the diamond use confirmation box - less chance of an error with that on
  12. Cuthwolf

Event Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Do you log on every day to collect the footballs? Have you completed all of the (to date) event quests? Do you clear all of your incidents every day? If you do all three it is unlikely that you will will need diamonds for L10. This game rewards activity.
  13. Cuthwolf

Is there anything that I am supposed to do when someone visits my Tavern

Absolutely not. I sit in most of the 140 taverns each day and wouldn't want a flood of Thank You messages.
  14. Cuthwolf

Forge Bowl Event.

Do you mean 44? I thought 42 was tavern boosts+negotiate. You you see an option to defeat a large army?
  15. Cuthwolf

Please create new ‘Rogue’ tab in ‘Army Management’ window.

I do lots of speed fighting so I don't stock any light units: rogues are quicker to find (I also burn Steel Fists so my Power Dragons are at the front of the queue).
  16. Cuthwolf

Plundering is actually stealing

Set goods productions to finish at a time you will be in the game. This thread may inspire you take a can't-beat-them-so-join-them attitude. The train heist on page 2 is epic. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/plundering-%E2%80%93-the-roll-of-honour.42687/page-2
  17. Cuthwolf

Great Building etiquette

It doesn't matter on, say SoZ or TA but players like to double-collect on GBs that give units or FPs. They will wait until the time of day when the GB is collected from, then level it up, then collect again. You levelling it cost them a collection.
  18. Cuthwolf

Statue of Honour

GBG seasons now alternate between the volcano (original) map giving SoH and the waterfall (new) map giving Elephant's Bazaar etc. The next season starts on Thursday and will be the volcano map.
  19. Cuthwolf

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

This is small compared to some of the epic plunders on this thread but it is on the new T world where 12FPs is still a big haul