• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Update to 1.197 Feedback

The scrolling and zooming in makes me feel dizzy and sick. Wish there was at least an option button to switch it on or off depending if you like it or not.
  2. 'Failed to load shared/gui/quests/quests'

I can't load any world on the UK server in any web browser. It got really slow tonight and now its stopped completely. If I click on a world all I get is the black screen with InnoGames and a spiralling circle as if it were loading and below that I get "Critical Error: Failed To Load Main"...
  3. Levelling Up So Quickly

I am really interested to know how does a person who is in Bronze Age get a Villa or a Tailor from Iron age? I thought you needed to gain access to Iron Age but have noticed several players get these buildings whilst still in Bronze Age. Also how does someone go from Stone Age to Colonial in a...
  4. Do you like the new neighborhood setup

We have the top 30 players in the whole of Houndsmoor in our neighbourhood and I'm at the bottom with only 212k the top player has over 6 and a half million rating. Yeah Inno really fair these mergers. Never a chance of anyone getting medals on the PvP except those with a million plus ratings...