• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Who is the genius that thought it'd be a good idea to require Mars ore to complete SAAB research? I have to build a production building and 2 lane roads, I haven't had either in 4+ years...This is regressing, get rid of this or give us special buildings that get around this nonsense.
  2. Quit Nickle And Diming US To Death!

Ever since this conglomerate has bought Inno everything basic in this game has gotten harder. Fighting used to be simple for me, extremely easy, now in GE I find myself negotiating more often, even though i'm 3 - 5 times as strong as my opponents. Negotiating has gotten to be near impossible to...
  3. Mobile App For PC Users?

Question - Is there a way PC users can play the mobile app from our PCs? It would be extremely convenient for us to be able to take advantage of the feature mobile users have where they can add 100s-100s of FP with one click.
  4. Eliminate Instant FP Donations From Mobile!

This is a huge injustice and it massively favors Mobile users and has the potential and causing catastrophic losses for PC users. I have to manually press 'Add 10 FP', potentially hundreds of times to get a top spot and all the Mobile user needs to do is press a button once. What is Inno...
  5. Guilds Must Have A Set Minimum Amount Of Active Members To Participate

I'm sure this has been brought up dozens of times, but it needs to be brought up constantly until Inno fixes this abuse. In order to stop 'ghost' guilds from being a constant pain to the GVG maps, and ruining it for active players and diamond users, many of whom have given up entirely on GVG...
  6. Allow Players To Move Accounts To Different Servers/Worlds

I think this has a chance of reinvigorating the game. If players could move around, experience activity on different servers/worlds, without having to build a ton of cities that will lead to burnout and abandonment, it would keep veterans playing and keep new players here. Of course the Beta...
  7. Great Buildings Great Building That Aids (MOT/POL) Your Own City

With all the new additions to the game it is overdue for a GB that will 'aid' your city. You'll no longer have to solely rely on a guild, friends and neighbors to aid your ever growing amount of SoKs, SSW and HoFs. This will make your diamond users and veterans very happy. It needs to be worth...
  8. Click Anywhere On Screen For Certain Announcements

To help speed up GE I suggest that 'Guild Reward Obtained!' and 'Personal Reward Obtained! announcements can be exited by clicking anywhere on your screen instead of having to click 'Continue' and 'Ok'. Every second counts.
  9. Great Buildings New Members Must Wait Before Donating FP TO GBs!

New members should have to wait a time period, same length they need to wait before fighting in GVG, before they can donate to GBs. It is becoming more common for players with high level Arcs to jump from guild to guild looking for GBs to steal top spots from. This hit n run tactic must be put...
  10. GVG - Eliminate Ghost Guilds & Improve Morale

Ghosting, (using a guild with little to no sectors on a map to attack an established guild for the purpose of obliterating their guild treasury and destroy morale), has become rampant and is ruining this game. I understand Inno needs to make $$$, but a few common sense rules can help eliminate...
  11. Blue prints!

Make it way, way, way, way, way easier to accumulate BPs! It's bs that I mot/pol 100+ players a day and maybe I get one BP, and that BP is usually a double or triple of something I already have! This is pure bs and a waste of time! I feel like BPs were placed in the game just for the benefit...