• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Happiness? Is there anybody in this game that has played a year or more that still even worries about lack of happiness? It's been 6 years for me, out of curiosity I just checked my stats - Provided Happiness - 597,641 Demand - 309,890. Happiness hasn't been a consideration for me for ages.
  2. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Well look at that, i've been told, and checked for accuracy, that even SAV research requires Mars ore. A lot of good your 'advice' will do for someone in SAAB that saved up enough Mars ore just for SAAB research.
  3. GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

The simple fact is most players don't want to be online all the time and don't want to sacrifice the time and effort it takes to be a highly competitive GBG guild. I know I want nothing to do with it.
  4. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Or better yet, move the Mars Ore Synthesizer to the SAAB colony, and same for all other eras that require special goods you can't buy/trade or get thru special buildings.
  5. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Who is the genius that thought it'd be a good idea to require Mars ore to complete SAAB research? I have to build a production building and 2 lane roads, I haven't had either in 4+ years...This is regressing, get rid of this or give us special buildings that get around this nonsense.
  6. GBG IS BROKEN

GBG is pay to win scam.
  7. Galata Tower Feedback!

The Galata Tower is now the most expensive lower age GB to level, you still haven't fixed the 'adjustment' you made to weaken it.
  8. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

You're in TE and your city is full of decorations, production and goods buildings...Be quiet you pathetic noob. I will quite enjoy plundering your guildmates for your choice of words.
  9. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I've been playing for years, I don't need advice from a noob like you.
  10. Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Wow, another stupid event where you can't get the end prize even though you finished all of the quest. This game has turned into a pay to win, why do I bother to still log in.
  11. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

I'm so sick and tired of finishing an event and not having enough selection kits to finish the special buildings. Used to be you finish the event you get the prize. I'm not going to use a ton of diamonds and i'm not going to be online 24/7 scanning my city for incidents. Get your act together...
  12. General conversation

Reread what I said, I am ONLY talking about the aiding of Hall of Fames. There are 2 levels of HoFs, 1 and 2. Currently the lower L1s are aided BEFORE the higher L2s.
  13. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Hall of Fame - We can have L1 and L2 HoFs, as it stands now all L1s are aided first, leaving the L2s to dead last. This is insane, the L2s should always be aided first.
  14. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Quality of Life - When taking a trade from a Message Conversation don't move our place to bottom of thread, let us stay at the same spot we just took trade from.
  15. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Quality of Life - Give the option for guilds to stay competitive and NOT advance to the next GBG League. Diamond is filled with guilds who spend ton of $$$ and spend all day gathering goods for siege camps. Most of us came to this game because it was not a pay to win, we don't like being...
  16. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Usability Improvement - Chat, add the option to 'Message', even if you have to get rid of 'Whisper' which is rarely ever used, or better yet add it underneath their picture icon. It can be the same symbol as Message Center.
  17. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Quality of Life - There needs to be a limit on level of GBs. The highest i've seen is 180, so L200 should be it. You have to know when to step in and say enough is enough. You should even consider limiting all new GBs placed to L100.
  18. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

I don't know if this would qualify as a Usability Improvement, but it could unclutter a lot of Inventory - Add another world space, a private city layout where we can add special structures and such that we don't want in our cities, but don't want to sell or throwaway and are sick of seeing in...
  19. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

Usability Improvement -Fragments. There are some buildings i'll never use that I have plenty of fragments for. We don't have the ability to sell them and we can only delete 1 fragment at a time. Give us the ability to sell them and/or allow us to delete all fragments at one time.
  20. Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

A Quality of Life improvement for fighters - Get rid of the mandatory pressing of OK after each battle is over (Battle Result). Let us just press anywhere like with most everything else.