• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. LastWarrior

New Bug: Incidents all in one place

Just got into Titan on latest chrome As above Refresh doesnt do anything I recently re-did my city, maybe its that?
  2. LastWarrior

Summer event?

Nothing on this, yet I see it is arriving in a day?
  3. LastWarrior

PvP defenders % changed

I was impressed that the rewards % went up when we went to SAJM, now today they have gone down, why?
  4. LastWarrior

New Bug: GbG Timers gone back to 8 days

Seems the clock change has messed it up. are we carrying on with the extended version or not?
  5. LastWarrior

More guild levels needed

Its time for a new set of guild levels to be released please. We are in L world and are at level 100 now earlier worlds have been there a while thx Warrior
  6. LastWarrior

Do Not Suggest: A Strong Defensive unit

Proposal: A unit to be aquired from the GE that is very strong in City defence. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes Reason: Our city defence cannot stop attacks even 400% below our...
  7. LastWarrior

Just had maintenance

I guess it was nothing important
  8. LastWarrior

Plundering Blueprints

OK I think it would be a great idea for all if we had an option to nominate a GB after a succesful plunder and we had an option to have a % chance to get a BP. Just seeing if many are for or against this before I ask officially.
  9. LastWarrior

Already Suggested: Delete Siege Option on GbG

Proposal: Delete Siege Option on GbG Have you checked for similar ideas?: Yes, search did not bring anything up. Reason: The leaders need this option for wrong sieges set, This would stop players wasting attacks on wrong areas. Details: Add a function to leaders to delete a siege on Guild...
  10. LastWarrior

Spoiler New ideas

wow do read this https://forum.fr.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/champ-de-bataille-des-guildes.114699/
  11. LastWarrior

Forwarded: (Friends Tavern) Tavern Gaming wheel

We need something to pep up the Tavern now and also to use some silver How about a gaming wheel where we can wager some Tavern silver for whatever you decide. I of course would like to see the wheel contain Forge Points. A randomised wheel where chances of winning 1-100 Fp`s are of course set...
  12. LastWarrior

Forwarded: [44401] Tigers dens not receiving polish from friends

I have wondered why my dens had no polish on them when i have 140 friends. Today i was playing and the pop up showed saying he had no buildings to motivate or polish? Both my tigers dens were unpolished at this time, I have to ask the guild manually to polsih them now I think this is a bug thx...
  13. LastWarrior

Increase the size of FP packages

Isnt it about time we had larger Forge point packages. We need 25 50 100 This would save the hours of puttings tens in Whadya think?
  14. LastWarrior

New avatars in Ocean

I notice two new avatars in the tech now , I have opened one but for the life of me I cannot pick out which one it is. Any piccies anywhere please?
  15. LastWarrior

Josh the Scavenger

Where can we see what goods the scavenger brings, I noticed only the promethium was shown when my ship returned
  16. LastWarrior

How to stop Ghosts or Point grabbers in GvG

Proposal: Increase the costs of the first 3-5 seiges. Then the next seige after those back to normal Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Searched but nothing like this Reason: To stop ghost...
  17. LastWarrior

Where is Promethium recorded

As above apart from going to the tech tree where do we see how much promethium we have? Thx
  18. LastWarrior

AA attack army same a seige army

Proposal: Make the attacking armies allowed the same as the seige army in the AA map Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Yep Reason: To stop seiges being laid with hoards of spearfighters then attacking with higher age troops. This is repeatedly done by guilds that make no...
  19. LastWarrior

A seeable icon in GE for relic found

Proposal: please change the Icon for a found relic to a more seeable one Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes, cant find it mentioned Reason:I am colour blind and cannot see the...
  20. LastWarrior

Not a Bug: GE crashed Langendorn

Simples lol Langendorn its crashed, needs resetting