• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Fixed: Session expired

From few days, after 30-60 sec in game I recieve message "Session expired". Can you fix that bug ?
  2. Contact Support: Expansion bug

Hi, I`ve got city map expansion from Blackwater cape. And I placed him under the boatyard. But expansion didn`t work. Please, help to solve this.
  3. More space for buildings

Hello, I think we need more space for buildings. Space is not enough now. What you think about it ?
  4. Unable to complete Quest

World: Browser and Version: Overview of the bug: Screenshots: How often this occurs: Urgency: Preventative Actions Summary: I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Have you tried fixing it...
  5. Not a Bug: Quest research technology

I recieve quest to research 1 technology, but I already finish all research. How can i finish that quest ?
  6. Not a Bug: BUG Winter Quest

Hello, my winter quest freeze 2nd day at 24 from 25 and I can`t finish. Can U fix that ?