• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Food Of Earth

1 - GERMANY - SAUERKRAUT 2 - FRANCE - CASSOULET 3 - BELGIUM - MOULES FRITES 4 - UK - CHICKEN TIKKA MASSALA 5 - AUSTRIA - WEINER SCHITZEL 6 - CANADA - BUTTER TARTS 7 - AUSTRALIA - ROAST LAMB 8 - U.S.A. - BROWNIES 9 - CHINA - PEKING DUCK 10 - FINLAND - SAUTEED REINDEER 11 - SWITZERLAND - CERRELAT...
  2. Closed Forge Ahoy!

1 = F, 2 = E, 3 = A, 4 = H, 5 = D, 6 = B, 7 = G, 8 = C.
  3. Inter guild donations of goods or forge points

Yes, you got me :))))
  4. Inter guild donations of goods or forge points

Is this a wind up or not? AB
  5. Aid button prevent plundering?

Many thanks for clearing that up, byeordie. AB
  6. Aid button prevent plundering?

Hi All, I have trawled through the Forum, but cannot find an answer. Somebody told me if you "Aid" a player then they cannot plunder you. Is this correct? Many Thanks for any information. Ancientbrit:D
  7. Event Summer Event 2015

Hi alwinal, I accept that, and I have two, they are useful, but again, why Avatars? I think most players stick to one, (apart from maybe xmas time, or Easter), and they have no functional use. AB
  8. Event Summer Event 2015

So far I have found it not too bad, However, if I did have a complaint it would be why do we need to have so many avatars? I have gained three in one day so far, totally useless, unless they gave them some form of bonus. I understand there must be a balance between high end prizes and low end...
  9. Forwarded: Aiding resets friends list and "goes back to start"

This problem with the Aid button on friends is happening to me now for the last five days, but not in every world (I am in 3 worlds) Extremely annoying, but not the end of the world! I wonder why it does not happen in every world? AB
  10. Log in record for Guild members list

Yes I can see your point about privacy. We have a problem in our Guild with several members not logging in for weeks, among them our founder. Of course we do not want to throw them out as they may have good reasons, real life always comes before the game. But how long do we wait?
  11. Log in record for Guild members list

Hi All, This is my first post, so apologies if I screw it up!! Does anyone know where I can suggest that Guild members log in details are changed to reflect exact number of days since last log on, instead of "more than two but less than eight" etc. Thanks in advance for any advice. AB