• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Flash freezes after I move from the page to desktop or another tab

Follow the instructions here to fix flash performance issues in latest version of FF (I'm sure I've done this before so maybe the new version has reset some defaults). It's completely fixed the problem for me (again): Type in the address bar about:config (press Enter) (promise to be...
  2. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

The above work around does appear to fix the issue. FOE has dropped another version within the last hour as well so it's possibly fixed without the above?
  3. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

The Phone Apps don't use Flash (Thank GOD!), it's about time the main game didn't as well. No flash no problem. Flash is dead, rewrite it in HTML5!
  4. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

Some Devs will be getting their P45s next week!
  5. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

Nope still chewing through RAM, PC slowed to a crawl - eating between 1-2MB per second I can see in Task Manager. Was fine until I started collecting output for the first 30 minutes just sitting idle.
  6. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

New code dropped within the last hour and a half (think the times are CET+DST) let's hope they've sorted it this time. Fingers crossed!
  7. Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

Since the updates for the Halloween event have gone live there is a huge memory hole in the Flash code. On my PC it went from 100k to 1.5GB in an hour and the game is pretty much unplayable. Prior to these updates I could leave a Firefox tab logged in to FOE all day without issue. The second...
  8. Game dropping out on iPad

Same here - iPad2 16GB, iOS 9.2.1 game loads to 100% but you never see the city, just drops back to the main iPad icon screen - app is shown as a running 'tile' but still won't open, just goes back to the main iOS screen again. Has been consistently broken for at lest a couple of months now...
  9. Event Easter Event 2015

Midnight BST (British Summer Time) on the night of the 8th April from the looks of it. M