• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Is this available to play on Android tablets?
  2. Price changes

Was thinking of buying some diamonds then noticed the price changes. I have now changed my mind - I feel that inno are taking the mickey. And what exactly is the point of the "sale" packages with troops and buildings? This is an appalling rip off. Most of the guilds would have declared this as...
  3. Splitting/Joining Forge Points

+1 for having an inventory FP package that you can withdraw as much or as little as you want. Much simpler to operate and no concerns about FP timer resets.
  4. Forwarded: Contribution List: Hide/Remove Players

+1, I like the idea of being able to tidy up any lists. Variation on this is just to have a button hiding any GBs you don't want to see any longer and placing the details in a "holding" list. This might be more useful in that you could "hide" any GB's you're not actively wanting to donate to...
  5. Forwarded: (Great Building) Guild Goods Donation Reward - River Dock

+1 I would also like to see details of who is donating goods to the guild together with the types/quantities (from production or GB). All
  6. Implemented: How much your guild players have donated.

+1, sounds a great monitoring tool.
  7. Guild Wars Proposition

Hi everyone - picked up this thread while having a look around the forum. Could someone actually tell me what a ghost guild is and does? Many thanks.
  8. Improvement to market trading

Quite interested in the "unfair trade" debate. If there really is a rule then the software should be changed to prevent any player from doing this not just highlighting it. I innocently created what some would say was an unfair trade last week and was admonished by my guild leader. In my opinion...