• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Random BP from quests, age limit weaved

Proposal: To weave the age limit for collected random BPs form quests and events (to collect BPs not only from your current age and ages below but all ages). Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously...
  2. Not a Bug: Player Points in Ranking

World: H Browser and Version: Waterfox 35.0.1 Overview of the bug: The player ranking has its column for points too narrow, so the most-left digits are cut. Screenshots: How often this occurs: Always when a player has too many points Urgency: Depends on how fast the player progress... he will...
  3. Various Improvements

After watching my town, and keeping in my mind all ideas that failed to unpopular / not suggest, I've decided to pass 3 ideas for your consideration. All 3 are strictly connected... but don't treat them seriously ;) 1) Visual Polivating: I see islands on my right & left side of the town. Let...
  4. Unity

Let me introduce my guild Unity. We're bunch of active and even-more active players, enjoying the game and ... ah, ok; you probably read 100's introductions like that. So what I offer, is a short story that will bring you smile on your face (hope so). - - - - - - - The true history of our...
  5. PvP active/neutral flag for players

Just copy/paste from the thread where posted it originally. Wonder what you all think. Proposal: Implement a PvP flag to players. When you attack/plunder someone, you're flagged for pvp for a period of 1 week (as an example) and others can plunder you... after the period the flag will expire...
  6. Forwarded: Treasure - no icon on the button for Bronze Age

World: Cirgard Browser and Version: Waterfox Overview of the bug: No image with the face of the captain on the treasure hunt button. It is valid only for BA, at least only in BA noticed that Screenshots: How often this occurs: 24/7 Urgency: Medium, I can live without it Preventative...
  7. Improvement: Show no. of BPs on Inventory GB collection page

Proposal: To Show number of BPs for each GB on the Great Buildings page, so you don't have to click every GB to check how many BPs you have for each GB. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Did read the forum roughly, but found none. Reason: At the moment, in...
  8. Duplicate: Mailbox mailfunction

World: A,C,D,H...and probably all others Browser and Version: 34 of Waterfox, all recent Chrome Overview of the bug: Mailbox not displaying some messages due to wrong pagination Screenshots: none How often this occurs: Way too often... every time a message fails into 'black area' between...