• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Forwarded: Enhance Accessibility for the Visually Impaired

Apparently, it's not just about visually impaired but it's also valid for 4k/8k display users. I use 4k monitor, quite big 49'', yet the font in the chat and quest progress are hardly visible. I can live with mini-guild-expedition and mini-gbg, but to read those small letters I have to stick my...
  2. Pure religious discrimination !!!!!

The intro to my post was just a joke to show how ridiculous i think the accusations are...
  3. Pure religious discrimination !!!!!

Hmm, notice that many of the GBs are churches...maybe we change these GBs and get Angkor Wat (hindu) or Al Azhar (muslim) :p Look, FoE also provides other kind of racism: have you seen any GB from Africa? No! Only white-proud-race Great Buildings are here! Now seriously... According to various...
  4. New player

Welcome in the FoE Gibbobee. I believe you'll enjoy the game even more when you understand how things works here. You can find a couple of excellent guides on this forums (section Forge of Empires guides. However to make it short... Trades 1) When you're willing to accept a trade from friends...
  5. Android

If he's at start of the game, he can simply create new account on UK server, without much loss. Of course if you share internet connection you have to tell about that the support guys, and they'll explain you the limitations - just in case you don't know that.
  6. New Content FoE on Android

Is there any chance we get player names on hood/guild/friend list? ...or it's just my mobile that doesn't display it. It's not frustrating at all, that I have to visit every player & click the city name ;)
  7. New Content FoE on Android

Best is to contact support. However, check the server you're trying to log in. It may be US for example (right-top corner of the login screen). Change that to EN (british flag). Apps use your mobile locale, and default server may be different from what you play on your computer.
  8. New Content FoE on Android

to switch between them you need to LogOut (in settings, there's an option to do that). This will bring you the login screen and you can choose the other world. That's not most-intuitive way to exit, at least the logout option should be on the top of the options list. As about the closing the...
  9. New Content FoE on Android

Honestly would prefer diamonds as well, or just anything else than the useless 50 medals. Anyway, I am glad enough that I'm able to play on my mobile.
  10. New Content FoE on Android

Great news, thanks FoE team for that. ...however, can you display players names on the list? There's every button, guild name, but no player name Beside that, I love that finally I can play on my mobile... hope not to burn it soon.
  11. Not a Bug: Player Points in Ranking

[reactivated] ok, now tell me there's no bug :) Last digit on H player #1 is half cut... if he increase his points, it'll show incorrect amount on rank page. Also the friend/guild/hood list has not enough space to keep the right points, maybe cut them to 1k, 1M etc will help.
  12. Something that's bugging me.

cache cleared, dust removed too. If that matters I use waterfox. At 1st i thought it's my mouse, as sometimes it just collect from few buildings and then stop
  13. Annoying repeatable quests

I myself would love to see implemented one of 2 ideas mentioned here: 1) the button 'Collect & Repeat', or 2) move last finished quest to the top of the quest queue. I usually do 3 quests in the whole queue, so probably have to go through all the queue anyway. However, very very often I do same...
  14. Regarding Plundering

+1 I'm not plunderer my self usually (leaving aside all the philosophy why not), however I always plunder back and I think the button should change from 'Attack' to 'Plunder'. At the moment i see only how much time's left for the next action, so looking for my targets between those I polivated...
  15. Random BP from quests, age limit weaved

It'll not be that easy for BA/IA player as you may think. At the moment they can get tons of Zeus (for instance) BPs and level it to 30, maybe even 70 if they want... if they really do lot of quests. If the age limit is weaved, it'll give more opportunities to them, of course, but the speed of...
  16. Random BP from quests, age limit weaved

@thanatos100: that's right. The idea is only for random bp rewards from quests & events. The polivation system for BPs hunt is good without any changes.
  17. Random BP from quests, age limit weaved

Proposal: To weave the age limit for collected random BPs form quests and events (to collect BPs not only from your current age and ages below but all ages). Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously...
  18. FoE EN Starzaan and the future

me ...hmm, 4? (i was never good at maths ;) ) Thanks Star for your great work as ccm. Now take your time... Tic Tac Tic Tac Done. Time goes so fast, so enjoy it remembering all these support tickets awaits!
  19. New Content Great Buildings Rankings

When I first saw the ad about this new feature... I did not believe what I see. But will not complain about it, as the feature is already here anyway. But what is more concerning me? With this update Inno offered BPs when you buy diamonds, and one sentence hit me: the BPs are random from your...
  20. PvP active/neutral flag for players

So far i did not give +1/-1 to this idea. Nevertheless, in some way it was borrowed from quite huge game where farmers live on the same land with PvP'ers, and everything works fine. If we speak about adaptation, this game is adapting to the different demands of various players to meet even wider...