• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

This is a bizarre decision! The 'Guild' tab in message centre can't replace the forums, it doesn't offer the same functionality. It's not designed for permanent guidline-type posts that people used the forum for. In addition to serious restrictions on formatting and text length, these permanent...
  2. PvP Arena Feedback

Thank you Inno for finally listening! I think there are still unanswered questions about how this feature was released to start with, even for Beta. If it's because most Devs don't play the game then I hope these feedback sessions brought them closer to understanding the player base. Please do...
  3. PvP Arena Feedback

Yep it's completely unsustainable! You can only have a shot if you're buying attempts with diamonds. I only spent medals yesterday because I wanted to have a feel for how this works. This is a completely premium ranking system
  4. PvP Arena Feedback

Feedback: While a lot of people are rightly focused on criticising the matching system and how it's majorly in favour of SAAB players, I want to add my perspective which is for a SAAB player with one of the top attack army bonus in my main world. I fought all the free attempts and bought a dozen...
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Are there any plans to level the Statue of Honor? If the fragments are meant to keep being a relevant prize then more levels should be continuously added, even without different art work. Perhaps it could be treated like a GB and can be levelled indefinitely. Otherwise the fragments will only...
  6. New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

Thank you for mentioning the Virgo project! The first thought that came to me when I saw the PvP Arena preview was inno is pulling another Virgo incident. Back then there were mountains of negative feedback complaining that it's very useless, and a few posts saying it's too powerful for hood...
  7. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

I might be going against popular opinion here, but I'm excited to see the new rules roll out. I think it'll make more PC players engaged in GvG, when relaxing the once per day calculation bottle neck. Also I think GvG rank will be more determined by fighting and strategy rather than superfast...
  8. New Content Space Age Mars

Sorry no that's not correct. My post and the post I was replying to are referring to the feedback on Beta server, the thread that was created by inno just to provide feedback on the 2 GBs, separate from the SA:M feedback thread. The decision to exclude PvP was taken before release to the live...
  9. New Content Space Age Mars

I'd argue it was definitely NOT the biggest, perhaps the loudest as in people threatening to leave the game, but definitely not the biggest in terms of number of posts or posters. The dominant criticism was that the GBs are very underwhelming, perhaps approaching Colosseum level of underwhelming...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

Would you be able to see the enemy troops before the battle (GE and C-map style) or you're going in blind (GvG and PvP) style? I suspect the former because the defs aren't put by other players as in GvG and PvP
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

I think it would be good to include contribution tables for members within the guild itself, similar to GE. It'll be important for guilds to track who's done well and who has been lacking and could use some encouragement :)
  12. GvG Importance / Relevance

Lol no... You do realise that the higher your attack the fewer troops you'll lose and the less likely you'll get complete defeats, so you can fight more on GvG, don't you? You need A LOT more than 75% if you want to auto-battle and not get defeated every other battle. Anyone who's ever done...
  13. GvG Importance / Relevance

This is just misleadingly simplistic. Yes GvG does not really require diamonds. But for people who are most interested in GvG they'll be motivated to buy diamonds to get attack buildings at events for example, or SoKs so that they can level their attack GBs faster. If GvG dies out then those...
  14. [Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

I have to say I'm really glad to see this thread building momentum. I had almost resigned to the idea that inno won't be planning to invest resources into fixing GvG, which would've ultimately caused me to leave the game. GvG is the only reason I play this game. All my city developments are...
  15. Champion of Houndsmoor

FE - Boosted - Hanseatic League - 197364
  16. When Are Inno Going to Fix The Game

There should at least be an option to turn off loading the event log on logging in. This is a no brainer really. We do have access to it from ingame. GvG is becoming increasingly unplayable. There really is no excuse for not fixing it. You might be thinking that GE might eventually replace GvG...